FlickeringLimelight

Oct 14, 2020
I've finished all of Kelly's scenes (upto "Mating Ritual") except for the "Fun in the library" one. She keeps spawning in the woods and there's only Amelia in the library. How do I make Kelly spawn in the library?
I have 20/20 in all subjects and passed in the entrance test

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
I've finished all of Kelly's scenes (upto "Mating Ritual") except for the "Fun in the library" one. She keeps spawning in the woods and there's only Amelia in the library. How do I make Kelly spawn in the library?
I have 20/20 in all subjects and passed in the entrance test
Talk with her when she is in the classroom and ask for fun

Prototype01

Jul 10, 2018
Can i change the relationship with Zoe and Mia after the start of the game? because i don't want to start a new game just to change that

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
any news on the update? both here and Solvalley school, seems like we missed 2 updates already, each for every game.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Just found this game and all I have to say is WOW. This game is incredible. Love the characters, the story, animations, gameplay and the sex/teasing scenes are all 10/10. One thing that really stands out to me is the character art. Zoe is insanely hot. And I’m not familiar with this engine but I love the hentai style. Girls asses actually look good. So much better than the other engine that’s so commonly used.

The only thing I wish we had more of would be ass play with Zoe (my favorite character), like scenes with increasing intensity ie touching, groping, licking, then anal. Would really love to see MC gives Zoe’s ass more attention :)

Does anyone know who will be featured in the next update? I kinda want to see more of Garnet. She’s gorgeous, and id love to see her fall for MC.

Reactions: splamo and nnt25

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
MC is a baby chicken. If some character say "If you don't this, I'll tell your mom" and he chicken out. What is he a little scared kid, last I checked he's 19.

And Dev, a little suggestion, the dialogs need improvements.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 31/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "HS tutor" version "0.10.0".

Note: Includes unlocked Replay Gallery.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "HS tutor" versione "0.10.0".

Nota: Include la Gallery replay sbloccata.

Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "HS Tutor" version "0.9.5".

Note: includes translation of the incest patch made by xyze. DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PATCH BUT ONLY ITS TRANSLATION.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "HS Tutor" versione "0.9.5".

Nota: include la traduzione della incest patch realizzata da xyze. NON INCLUDE LA PATCH MA SOLO LASUA TRADUZIONE.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello, I was working on my other project and today I finally returned to HS Tutor. I'm going to do a small and quick update with just three scenes (two with Mila) for people who have been waiting for a long time to have something to have fun with, and then I'll continue working on the main update that will involve Amelia (rival tutor), her sister (Zoe / Claire's age) and her mother (she won't be a slut like most others).

MC is a baby chicken. If some character say "If you don't this, I'll tell your mom" and he chicken out. What is he a little scared kid, last I checked he's 19.

And Dev, a little suggestion, the dialogs need improvements.
Mila is such a bad mother that he is traumatized, poor boy.

Is there a way to change the name of the MC?
Yes, when the game starts there is a prologue where you have the option to change the name of the protagonist and the role of Mila and Zoe. If you are using patches, however, this may not be possible.

Just found this game and all I have to say is WOW. This game is incredible. Love the characters, the story, animations, gameplay and the sex/teasing scenes are all 10/10. One thing that really stands out to me is the character art. Zoe is insanely hot. And I’m not familiar with this engine but I love the hentai style. Girls asses actually look good. So much better than the other engine that’s so commonly used.

The only thing I wish we had more of would be ass play with Zoe (my favorite character), like scenes with increasing intensity ie touching, groping, licking, then anal. Would really love to see MC gives Zoe’s ass more attention :)

Does anyone know who will be featured in the next update? I kinda want to see more of Garnet. She’s gorgeous, and id love to see her fall for MC.
I use Koikatu to make the game. Today there are already several other games using the same graphic source, so you may be interested. I'm going to think of a scene where Zoe's ass is the protagonist, but I'm currently working on other things.

Can't access the Google Doc roadmap anymore. Just presented with a "We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service."
WTF? I did not know that. I didn't even know that Google censored personal files (maybe the censorship is because I made it public). I am going to make a new roadmap without images.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
:KEK:ohh i see, thought its if that the point so thats okay, but maybe u will planning added new char with futa gender?:LUL: that will be okay for me tho :KEK:
No. I want HS Tutor to be a simple game where the protagonist goes after girls and their mothers. And their sisters. And cousins in some cases. But I'm not going to add any male characters or variations like futanari.

Lgn332

May 23, 2018
Some words from TK8000 on his/her Discord channel.
Hope he/she doesn't mind me sharing them here.

"I will do two updates. One with only three new scenes, then the entire update with part of Amelia's events.

I'm already working on the first part of the update, but for now I spent most of my time on technical things. For example, some of you may have noticed that the liquids in HS Tutor are not very well made, but after suffering a lot, I finally managed to find the necessary plugins to make the liquids look better (now I can change properties to make them look like various things, like saliva, cum, etc). This may seem like a small thing, but these small details make some scenes much more erotic.(edited)

Now I just need to continue making images and animations for the new scenes. For now I'm in Mila's first scene at school. Soon I will start posting some images and animations here.

I will also make a new roadmap, since the old one was deleted by Google (Google killed the HS Tutor roadmap because of inappropriate images)"

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I want to play this game but i wanna make sure something first

can we have sex with the blue haired milf yet?

sory for asking this but i'm too lazy to play if the character that i want to get into not can't have sex yet

Reactions: Turtlesweater42
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes