TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Finished Jenny and Kelly events, don't see anything new
Talk to Jennifer when she is naked in the kitchen, choose the "talk" option and ask about "something special".

hoping but doubting we will get a full harem ending
My plan is to first make the storylines for each girl until the player has the option to have sex with them in different locations. After that, it will be possible to see the "normal" ending for each girl (my plans: Zoe, Mila + Zoe ?, Claire, Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

After that, there will be optional storylines for the harem mode. Milfs will have their own route (it starts when mc decides that Mila needs a better social life and encourages her to start a book club that will include all mothers). The daughters will have another route (Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).

Zoe and Claire will be separated from the other girls, because in my opinion it would be kind of ridiculous to create an ending with absolutely all girls lol.

after kelly say : i have .. with 3 ....today , i know you didn't keLLLy

with 3L
Thanks, I'll fix it.

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
After that, there will be optional storylines for the harem mode. Milfs will have their own route (it starts when mc decides that Mila needs a better social life and encourages her to start a book club that will include all mothers). The daughters will have another route (Megan, Kelly, Charlotte and Amy).
Damn i can't wait, tk gl. I can't for Charlotte content

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi!

First, I edited the last post (HS Tutor 0.8.1) with a patch for the MAC version. The patch make the version 0.8.0 turns into 0.8.1.

Now on the subject of this topic, I will briefly write what my plans are for this very moment, for the near future and for the distant future.

What I'm doing now
I'm working at Solvalley School. The first thing I'm doing is the truly "vanilla" variation of Verdi's last scene. In this variation, Alex has fun with the two MILFs without his green friend. The "hardcore" version continues with Kirk's participation. The scene variation that I will exclude will continue in the game, in the "extra scenes gallery", for those who play with the "hardcore mode" enabled.

Then I will continue doing all the necessary scenes for version 1.0.0. If I am unable to finish before the end of April (which is very likely), I will provide an update with everything I have done so far. So, at the end of this month there will be a new update with some new scenes.

Soon I will update the game's (before clicking, note that there are NSFW images)!

Here we see Verdi mad. In the original scene, it's because Alexandra was having sex with Alex and Kirk in the living room of her home. In the new Vanilla version, the culprits for enraging Verdi will be just Alex and Alexandra.

Plans for the near future (about Solvalley)
After I finish 1.0.0, I will consider Solvalley finished. I will continue to create updates, which I will call DLC (downloadable content). These DLCs will contain things as varied as:
- new scenes
- new endings
- new images/animations for old scenes
- some optional bonus content and unused scenes in the game
The updates will be small because I will start emphasizing HS Tutor. I think those who are interested exclusively in Solvalley School may be able to stop making pledges to save money at this point.

Plans for the near future (about HS Tutor)
When I resume HS Tutor, I will dedicate myself to Charlotte + mother's story line. Then Amy + mother + sister. Finally, I will add some new scenes involving the mysterious girl in the park, Daisy (scenes outside the whorehouse), the teachers (sex option at school, sex option at night at Patricia's house), Mila's cousin who owns the house on the beach, etc.

This is a considerable amount of content, so it will obviously be delivered during several updates, while at the same time I will be making small DLCs available for Solvalley.

Harem routes (HS Tutor)
After finishing the storylines I intend, I will do at least two harem routes for HS Tutor. One will involve the MILFs, the other the daughters.

MILFs: Mila, Eva, Jennifer, Emma and Amy's mother (not yet introduced). After the player knows all the mothers, he can organize a book club, which will be led by Mila. The player will obviously benefit greatly from the fact that Mila has a new circle of friendship (translation: several sex scenes with two or more MILFs at the same time).

Daughters: Megan, Kelly, Charlotte, Amy. Whoever is playing the game must have noticed that the girls at school don't interact with each other for now. The only hint that they interact is the fact that Kelly is bullying Charlotte (probably the only case in the history of entertainment where the nerdy girl is bullying the busty blonde). On the harem route, these four girls will develop a bond of friendship (but probably Kelly will continue to bully everyone else).

Zoe and Claire will probably have their own route. But I still haven't thought about it.

Plans for the distant future
Okay, now about the distant future. I no longer want to use Honey Select and Koikatu to create images for my future games. This way of creating games is too amateurish and can get me into trouble for being on the edge of what is considered legal.

So, I will look for other ways to create art for the next - and maybe last - project.
I particularly like stylized images that resemble video games, not photorealistic things. However, the most used tool for adult games, and the most viable (because it has a large amount of assets availablem including perverted things), is DAZ Studio, which is strongly focused on photorealistic images.

I honestly don't know if photorealistic graphics would match my style, which is sometimes just stupid, but if I don't find any way to create graphics for my games, I'll probably try using DAZ Studio.

For those who don't know, this program is used in several famous games like "Dating My Daughter", "Milfy City", among others. Here is an example of a render I created today to show what kind of images I can create using DAZ Studio:

My idea is to make a game similar to House Arrest with these realistic models. However, I will not waste time on this now, as I have a lot of content to create for Solvalley and HS Tutor. The model I used above is based on actress Emma Watson.

Conclusion
This post summarizes my plans for now and the coming months. Some things may change, but I will try to focus on following it as best as possible.

Bye!

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
can you please add a full harem that would be great

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hardest working dev in h games, so many scenes each update. Amazing.

Any idea how to get the new bathroom scene? They never seem to go in there.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes