Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
v0.7 isn'tt out yet, What I understood about it is that he will make the current version free for everyone due to that italian asshole and once it's v0.7 will be exlusive for 3$ patreons and higher tiers. It's basically the same thing he always did.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is anyone else experiencing a weird issue with the stats?
When first studying mathematics I get 5 out of 10 which means it must start at 4
First time studying Humanities was 6 out of 10
First time spending time with Kelly I got relationship 5 out of 5
First time spending time with Charlotte I got relationship 4 out of 5
It seems that either the points are bugged or a new game is starting with boosted stats?
Does anyone have an idea why?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing a weird issue with the stats?
When first studying mathematics I get 5 out of 10 which means it must start at 4
First time studying Humanities was 6 out of 10
First time spending time with Kelly I got relationship 5 out of 5
First time spending time with Charlotte I got relationship 4 out of 5
It seems that either the points are bugged or a new game is starting with boosted stats?
Does anyone have an idea why?
You already start with some points. I did this because when I tested the game with the time constraint, I found it very stressful to get approved in college on the first try. And my intention is for the player not to devote 100% of his time initially to just increasing status, but to do so lightly while trying to know the girls.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You already start with some points. I did this because when I tested the game with the time constraint, I found it very stressful to get approved in college on the first try. And my intention is for the player not to devote 100% of his time initially to just increasing status, but to do so lightly while trying to know the girls.
Ah OK that's good, it's been a while since I last played and I could have sworn the points started lower, I must have been mistaken.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK8000 Help!!!......the scenes on my phone are kind of laggy
The game runs like this on my phone too. The problem is that these animations are 1080p and some smartphones can't run well. Mine is a Samsumg Galaxy J1 and it simply is unable to run the game. I think the only way is by buying a new smartphone, sorry.

By the way, I noticed that this port you are running does not have the box for the texts. The official port I made has, but I never published it because I can't test on a real smartphone, only emulators.

the update will still be in October? TK8000
Hello.

On October 31st I will release a patch with everything I can do until this day. The real update will come in the middle of November. I made a roadmap:

I will be adding new things to the roadmap as I finish the scenes I am working on.

Dec 29, 2018
Hey TK! I’m so pumped for the next HS Tutor update... Thanks for making my favorite game ;)...now I know that Mila’s “story” is done, but I’d really like to see a variation of position in the repeatable sex scene when your character goes to her room at night... I don’t wanna seem demanding, but I’d LOVE cowgirl or doggy style in bed with Mila... I’m cool with future threesomes with Zoe and what not, but if you could put in one last solo like that with the MC and Mila that would be soooooo awesome! Maybe it could be just an option when you go to her; just choose the position or something lol... anyways congrats on the new Solvalley update and I’m definitely looking forward to more HS Tutor!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes