Seeking Huge cock games!

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
In my world, a "twink" is a gay boy, but ok.
You're correct. And it also means an
Attractive
young
male
with boyish looks.
And it has kids and teens Daz3D skins on adult male body structures.
Another way I look at sharing the link is.... Sometimes beggers can't be choosers.. if you want HUGE cock, sometimes you have to play straight games to get the most extremes, and pretend the girls are guys, or just put all focus on the guy and lust over it to what you'd do with it :p

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You're correct. And it also means an
Attractive
young
male
with boyish looks.
And because you're a developer, I know I don't need to say EpicLust puts kids and teens Daz3D skins on adult male body structures.
Another way I look at sharing the link is.... Sometimes beggers can't be choosers.. if you want HUGE cock, sometimes you have to play straight games to get the most extremes, and pretend the girls are guys .
Fine, and thanks for your recommendations of my games.
I was just clearing any possible confusion by stating that Battle of the Bulges is 100% straight, that's all.

Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I was just clearing any possible confusion by stating that Battle of the Bulges is 100% straight, that's all.
And you're most welcome :) Your works of art are unique, funny, and replayable EXCEPT for the 1st short one - even on autoclicker on 10x fast I couldn't thru the last 3 mini-games .... Any chance you'll rerelease 'Morning Lust' without the mini games? because you did all that work on the renders but most people don't get to see them due to the impossible :c

Reactions: EpicLust

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Also, one last thing - sorry for not mentioning it's a straight game, but I didn't say it's gay neither .. and a quick look at screenshots and tags and reading overview shows clearly it's not gay.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
And you're most welcome :) Your works of art are unique, funny, and replayable EXCEPT for the 1st short one - even on autoclicker on 10x fast I couldn't thru the last 3 mini-games .... Any chance you'll rerelease 'Morning Lust' without the mini games? because you did all that work on the renders but most people don't get to see them due to the impossible :c
I think someone posted an auto-clicker mod somewhere in the thread. But no, ain't going back to that game, I'm kind of ashamed of it to be honest. But it was my first attempt.

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
I do not know if the flash art and play-style will be up everyone's alley but MeetAndFuckGames has quite a few games that would fit this. Just look at magic book and Xmas games as examples.

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
I have not came across many relevant games recently but also been busy and a bad depression wave didn't help. But I did come across College Bound, which while not the most hung protagonist in relation to some of the other games here, the characters definitely act like he has a monster.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
I actually like the (very) muscular women, it adds another body type to spice things up and explores an uncommon fetish. Though I agree that the veins are a bit much lol.

Reactions: JimmyGx