Seeking Huge cock games!

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
I see some of these recommendations have futa MC in them. In that case, Futa Quest has the MC go from big to impossibly huge during part one. Fair warning, though: the story progresses at a snail's pace and updates come every 4-6 months, so prepare to wait a couple years before it's actually finished.
How? It seems ive reached the end of part 1 and nothings happened?

John The Wicked

Feb 16, 2018
Been a bit light on new stuff, though there have been a few in the thread that have been updated with new content recently. Here are a couple of adds that I've tried in the past couple weeks.

Bimbo Virus - Fairly re-used concept, and I'm not entirely sold on the models. But it's got your outsized proportions that fit the bill if you're into that part of this niche.

Garden of Eden - Artworks nice, though I think the female character models are a bit similar. Story is bog standard, (Not insultingly so, just nothing ground breaking). I didn't have issue's with quest progression but some reviews state issues.

John The Wicked

Feb 16, 2018
Demon Boy Saga - more a VN than a game, though it's got sandbox elements. MC has a hog on him, though it does seem like the size is inconsistent. Decent models, but I suspect the spanish is better than the english from a translation standpoint. Worth a look if you like 3d renders, ren'py, and sandbox. Toggleable NTR, which I guess is a hot button for some people, otherwise the plot is fairly bog-standard.

nekis

Oct 5, 2019
does someone actually know why there is a tag for "Big tits" but no "Big dick" ? i heard an argument that what is big is subjective to the viewer but then again there is similar tags like big tits

John The Wicked

Feb 16, 2018
I can only speculate.
Perhaps the difficulty of adding a new tag is more than the value it would provide in the eyes of the admins.
Perhaps there isn't enough perceived interest (This thread is several years old and yet barely 5 pages in length).
Perhaps no one has asked?

Reactions: nekis

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Oh, people have asked for a tag. But the asking always ends up going the same circular argument of "everybody's definition is different and everybody has stupidly huge dicks anyways so what does it matter".

Some admin needs to stomp their foot, declare a definition, and set the tag. Pick a size and commit.

CircusofValues

Jul 16, 2021
Oh, people have asked for a tag. But the asking always ends up going the same circular argument of "everybody's definition is different and everybody has stupidly huge dicks anyways so what does it matter".

Some admin needs to stomp their foot, declare a definition, and set the tag. Pick a size and commit.
idk why the don’t just use some hentai sites definition of it where it’s forearm or longer

Reactions: Johnnysinsgaming

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I'll chime in with one of my personal favourites:

https://f95zone.to/threads/forgive-v0-02-update-3-fragames.71068/

Warning! It does feature "avoidable" NTR. I'm putting it in quotes because the game itself is designed to let the main female character have sex with pretty much everyone in order to keep her "happy". I'm not a big fan of NTR but this works for me because the player can control the two main characters, so it's more like you're controlling the story itself, not just the male and it's easier to detach yourself from him and just play around teasing and fucking whomever you want.

That being said, if you don't mind older MCs, the male protagonist's cock is long and particularly thick, and of course every single woman in the game is very vocal about their need to be impaled with it.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Brighton City Empire has everything you need. A rather interesting story, mega-bimbo female characters and MC has a permanently erect third leg filled with gallons of cum, pheromones and alpha juice that makes him absoutely irresistible to every single woman he meets, be it family, friend or even supposed "enemies". Tons of cock worshipping, breeding options and a classic harem structure where you're the king of fuckers and all the girls are perfectly ok with the idea of sharing you as long as you pay attention to them from time to time.