2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Schlong Whisperer

Dec 11, 2018
This was a really nice experience, definitely in my top 10 gay games of all time. There are many sex scenes but few CGs but it didn't bother me much since the writing was really good

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
So.... How does 2D roaming work in a Visual Novel.? This has to be the first game I've seen with both tags that in theory would clash; being two entirely different formats.

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
The MC can top Razix and Loro (red and blue guys) in a very respectful way but otherwise yeah you should prepare your anus ^^
I know its been a while but do you know if mcs the bottom the majority of time in these relationships aswell. I kinda doubt that I'll be able to choose if the mc tops or bottoms, so do you know the ratio? Maybe the games only long enough for 2 or 3 scenes

Luxiam

Mar 7, 2020
I know its been a while but do you know if mcs the bottom the majority of time in these relationships aswell. I kinda doubt that I'll be able to choose if the mc tops or bottoms, so do you know the ratio? Maybe the games only long enough for 2 or 3 scenes
Actually I think you can choose if you want to top or bottom in their routes. And you're right it's 2 or max 3 scenes.

Reactions: GeneTaylor06

ItzumiVP

Feb 3, 2020
My antivirus detected "IDP.Generic" in the HumanCargo-1.0.0-pc.exe file and send it to quarantine it. Does everyone have this problem or is it just me? (I downloaded it from MEGA) :eek:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes