VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Human Dairy Farm [v0.6] [BiggestDickest]

1. 5.00 star(s)

KMJ57

With this release I deleted all saved games and started new, I guess I had played the " demon" path before as the game plays slightly different, but still really enjoyable. looking forward to what comes next.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Eagle1900

very interesting game.
    the story is divided into two paths (human and demon) which give the player the possibility to choose certain scenes to watch.
    the graphics are very good and the texts are also well cared for. The story hints that it has good outlets with future development and the dev promises that there will be particular surprises later.
    The choice of music increases the tension making the scenes even more compelling.
    All that remains is to follow the various updates and see where they will lead the protagonist and his "victims".
    rating five stars out of five, but it deserves something more. (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Unknown_Beta

TL;DR - If you like fapping to kinks like: breeding, slave, rape, and maledom, then read no further and just download it.

This AVN goes into full XXX mode right off the rip and that was OK for me. I don't need every AVN to be a slow burn, sometimes I just want a quick fap and this game was just that.

I only played the Human route. The Demon path has superpowers and I like that for corruption games, but I think superpowers diminish the maledom power fantasy, and that is the main fetish of this game.

Some other reviews said the dialogue was cringe, idk, I don't self insert much into these types of games. I honestly thought it came off as realistic -- like the kind of lunatic mentality, and zealous belief system I imagine real world, woman kidnapping, psychopaths to have.

I gave 5 stars cause I try to take personal preference out of my reviews and judge a game on if it succeeds at being what it is supposed to be, i.e, does the game reach its goals and objectives. And I think this game does, it's a breedy, rapey, maledom power trip and that's exactly what it claimed to be. 5/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Thoraxe69

This game is a mixed bag for me because it does have many areas where it shines but at the same time its full of the cringiest writing I have read in a while.

Good things for me are the fetishes and their implementation and presentation. Lactation, slavery, maledom and rape all pretty rare stuff and imo well done. Even the incest has a kind of fresh touch even if it suffers a bit from the cringy dialogue. I dont really know much about (DAZ I presume?) rendering but the images here serve their purpose well and it has even some animations.

Now the bad stuff for me is in the cringefest of incel bullshit the protagonist keeps yapping and doing and its either too perfect of a parody or the dude writing this really needs to think of some original material deserving of the other aspects of this game. Its not AS BAD in the Human route (mainly the dialog) as on the Demon route ohhoh we have katanas, ninja flashes, glowing eyes, dark longcoats honestly just missing the nice guy fedora to complete the aesthetic.

Still I can stomach the occasional cringe though hopefully it gets toned down as the story goes on. If you like lactation, breastfeeding and slavery I would still recommend you give it a go and I guess someone might find the dialogue funny instead of just bad so there is that.

3.5/5
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Macgamer

The game looked good from the first version but going forward we are in a loop of remake and adding to previous versions. This is normally a bad sign of no clear story or direction. As of 3.5 I will stop play and check back in a year or more when this story is more thought out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Blackowl97

I really liked the story so far (I read the 'demon' version since that's what the author originally intended). The protagonist is great and I really stayed for the story than for the sex.I want to see where the developer takes the story, so I'll give it five stars.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DrMindzy

One of the few games in which I've been able to be invested in, and despite its early release, it's already one of my favorites. The renders and quality are already better than those of most popular games, and the animations aren't just some shitty 1 second loop that would rather make me look at a picture. The plot and story are compelling, and it does an excellent job of recalling scenes and easing you right into the action. There are some amusing parts of the game that never fail to make me laugh, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next update.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Vivat Imperatoris

The tags of the game are very nice. I waited for a game like this for a very long time and can't wait to see where it goes. The prologue is very short, but I overall liked it. What I especially liked are that there are no giant oversized breast so far. PLEASE keep it like that!

A few things I didn't like
    - the biggest annoyances were the supernatural elements / glowing eyes because I think it distracts from the actual game and makes it harder for you to put yourself in MCs shoes, and makes the game look silly
    - some of the dialogue especially with the mother is strange (keyhole?)
    - it seems to be one of the "he is a rapist but he doesn't hit them" games...

I have to wait for the next update(s) to see how annoying for example the supernatural elements will get. If he removes that I am happy to support
  9. 5.00 star(s)

VelocityRyuga

A worthy 5-stars even for a prologue. The genre that this game covers by itself is extremely rare, on top of that it portrays them extremely well and doesn't shy away of what it tries to be.

Fair warning, this game is certainly not for everyone, make sure you check the tags. It mainly focuses on actual male domination, bdsm, rape and interestingly enough lactation and pregnancy. (It appears all this content is unavoidable).

Here's a more detailed review:

Plot - 4/5 - It's certainly something refreshing, which I can appreciate even if I don't quite enjoy all the genres it covers. I didn't notice any grammatical errors and the pacing seemed just about right, to my surprise, I even enjoyed the flashbacks aspect of it.

Renders 4/5 - They're certainly above average, honestly, I think they're great. They aren't on the same level as some of the Tier 1 VNs out there but characters have good proportions, and facial expressions. More importantly they seem to be diverse, not all women with giant tits (despite being a game on lactation, what are the odds!) The previews are a great idea of what to expect.

Male Dom - 5/5 - This is what I came for and I definitely left satisfied. The MC (you can re-name) takes complete control of the women he comes across and doesn't whine about it in his head.

(This might be a personal thing but I'm also glad that the MC acknowledges that he's against hitting women, which in the grand scheme of things doesn't really make him any better since he's practically raping/abducting them, but in the world of fantasy, I'm still glad that there is no beating.)

BDSM - 4/5 - I'll admit, I'm not very knowledgeable on this genre but there seemed to be plenty of 'instruments' already so I'd say it's worthy of the 4 points I gave it.

Lactation - 5/5 - I personally don't enjoy this but there is a lot of this content. It's basically the main feature of this game so I'm not even deducting points for it being unavoidable (though I would prefer it if somehow possible dev).

Pregnancy - Unkown - There isn't exactly such content yet though all the women are producing milk somehow, maybe I missed something skipping through the lactation part.

Incest - 3/5 - Surprisingly, the basis of the mom-son incest seems realistic than most other VNs, but it's the only part I found off, especially when (spoiler) the MC refers to his mum's vagina as a keyhole. Idk, personal thing. It's good that the tag is here though.

Lewd Content - 5/5 - This game has done a wonderful job about this. There is no extreme slow-burn. Instead, there is already about 3-4 lewd scenes, each with a different character, and yet it didn't feel undeserved or too fast either.

Gameplay time as of v0.1 - I took about 15 minutes despite skipping some of the lactation stuff. I'm still little unclear if I will be following this game, but I can appreciate a good game, especially one that's clear from the beginning with what type it is.

TL;DR - A great game that addresses the genres of maledom, rape, bdsm, lactation, incest, (in the future pregnancy) with fairly good renders, good english, a decent plot and lots of sound effects.

P.S - Dev appears to have a good track record of completing games, maybe worth supporting too if you like the game.