Seeking Human women being impregnated by animals/monsters/tentacles

Aug 4, 2020
I know this had been asked once before, but that was back in 2018 so I thought I would ask now because who knows what has been made by then. I really enjoy pregnancy in games, but I cant enjoy it really if it is a game over, so none of those please. Bonus kudos for games like Drop Factory (which I will be playing as soon as I can afford rpg maker) where your pregnancies not only lead to birth but the young ones continue to exist in the game. So please, gentleman and gentlewomen, lay those recommendations on me.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Violated Heroine, LonaRPG, Rain's Rave and others by that group (offspring rarely if ever persists), Lilith's Throne (the other furry sandboxes don't have offspring stick around IIRC), TLB (offspring doesn't stick around to my knowledge), Trap Quest (birth just spawns another NPC of the same type), Degrees of Lewdity (no "real" pregnancy yet but parasites which work similarly and can be kept as pets), Lust Doll+ (I don't think any offspring sticks around), technically Parasite Infection (unlike DoL these are written like cartoon pregnancy, but function more like an item printer), and there's a bunch of monster rape platformers where pregnancy progresses very quickly and spawns a new enemy upon birth.

krururu

Dec 24, 2018
Jumble Jokers
Jumble Strikers
Pray Game (It's game over if you got pregnant the 3rd time I think.)
Hound of the Blades