Mabun

Jul 27, 2024
123a.png

Overview:
In a dystopian future where humanity is on the brink of extinction, society is divided into various militarized zones, each with its own rules for survival and reproduction. The story unfolds in Military Zone A, known for its advanced reproductive technologies and unique approach to rebuilding the human race.
The protagonist, a man expelled from another zone due to his low fertility, finds himself in Zone A, where he is welcomed despite his perceived shortcomings. Zone A is different—everyone has a place, regardless of their abilities. The zone leaders, particularly the enigmatic Mistress Cimei, use a combination of scientific advancements and strict societal rules to ensure the survival of humanity.
The protagonist is thrust into a world where sex is not just a personal act but a duty to the community. Here, even the unattractive can be transformed temporarily through magical medicines, ensuring that mating is both emotionally and physically conducive to creating strong offspring. As the protagonist navigates this new life, he encounters complex relationships, power dynamics, and ethical dilemmas that challenge his understanding of morality, love, and survival.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-09
Release Date: 2024-08-08
Developers: Mabun -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

123bbb.png 123aaa.png 123ab.png 123c.png 123d.jpg 123e.jpg 123f.jpg 123g.png 123h.png 2132sa.jpg 213213.jpg 21321321.jpg 444121.jpg 21323.jpg 3213213.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Good luck with your first game.
It's pretty short to say much about it at the moment. It looks quite interesting to me. When you are 3-4 updates further along, I think it's worth taking another look.

Reactions: Racoon_4

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really really cannot get past the puffy eyelid look of some HS2 games, it just looks plain weird. All power to those who like it but it skeeves me out something chronic.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Oh jeegus fuck WTF is that thing?
As the protagonist navigates this new life, he encounters complex relationships, power dynamics, and ethical dilemmas that challenge his understanding of morality, love, and survival.
Is this a flowery way of saying MC learns to embrace the cuckold life and enjoy the "complex" relationship of sharing a girl?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
OP, cut the NTR out and add father daughter incest.
Imagine the response I would get if I went to a straight vanilla devs game and told him to add netorare to it? You think the fans would be receptive to that notion? You think that's allowed in f95's rules? I'll give you a hint. The answer is no on all accounts.

p.s. I'm fine with adding incest to a game, but that's not the point.