harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Imagine the response I would get if I went to a straight vanilla devs game and told him to add netorare to it? You think the fans would be receptive to that notion? You think that's allowed in f95's rules? I'll give you a hint. The answer is no on all accounts.

p.s. I'm fine with adding incest to a game, but that's not the point.
literally every vanilla harem thread has a bunch of guys telling dev to add NTR.
OP, cut the NTR out and add father daughter incest.
We already have plenty of harem devs.
The last thing we need is NTR devs trying to make harem games for peer pressure reasons, as they will end up sneaking in NTR later into the game after you get invested. Then nobody is happy.

Let NTR devs make NTR games. Just use the ignore button for the thread.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
literally every vanilla harem thread has a bunch of guys telling dev to add NTR.
That changes literally nothing from what I said and pointed out.

It's explicitly against forum rules and you can expect to be crucified tenfold in a vanilla thread for doing it as opposed to doing it in an ntr thread where you will still get people angry, but they are less so than in vanilla threads...

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Really? Cause all those giant, gross, udders provoke in me is a twitch response for the ignore button.
Nah, all they had was this scene with this old chick that turns young with a pill (the one with the white hair but none of those preview pics are in this demo release- and they do ONE position on the bed corner), then the little asian chick you have one shot of her getting backshot from her dad (if you coerce her into it- NTR I guess?) and that's it.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Imagine the response I would get if I went to a straight vanilla devs game and told him to add netorare to it? You think the fans would be receptive to that notion? You think that's allowed in f95's rules? I'll give you a hint. The answer is no on all accounts.

p.s. I'm fine with adding incest to a game, but that's not the point.
That is very true... after all that has never EVER happened... of course unless you mention Max life, Sexbot, Love season, Milf plaza, and a long etc.
Let's be honest, it happens much more frequently and it sucks a lot but they still do it, I'm not saying it should be done, but it is very hypocritical to give a lecture to that user when it is much more common for the opposite to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
That is very true... after all that has never EVER happened... of course unless you mention Max life, Sexbot, Love season, Milf plaza, and a long etc.
Let's be honest, it happens much more frequently and it sucks a lot but they still do it, I'm not saying it should be done, but it is very hypocritical to give a lecture to that user when it is much more common for the opposite to happen.
You should read later in the thread... because if you did, you would see that what I said was factual information and I was speaking nothing on if it happens elsewhere, only that it is factually against f95 rules here there or anywhere in between.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
At this point I feel like it should be mandatory for devs to explain their netorare and pregnancy tags somewhere in the notes, but until then, we're stuck with "that guy".

Reactions: Belphegor007