り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
c111521package.jpg

Overview:
One day, the protagonist’s cell phone rings. His uncle, the manager of a chain shop that rents handymen, is on the other line. He has a proposition for his nephew, who spends his days living a life of self-indulgence and depravity.

He is to take on an apprenticeship at this handyman shop for one month with no explanation or guidance, watching over the four charming staff members that reside in and work at the shop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: Japanese 2004-12-17, English 2016-08-01
Original Title: ハンクス・ワークショップ!
Aliases: HWS!, HW!
Developer: Future Games
Translation: TLWiki
Censored: No (Optional)
Version: 1.12T
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

15557.jpg 18356.jpg 15558.jpg 15560.jpg 15556.jpg

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a walk through for this game?
Not in english. Which is a shame, cus its almost impossible to get your ending of choice without one. Anyway, Ive found one in japanese and google translated the website:

""Table" + name" contains guide for good/kind romantic route, while ""Back" + name" contains guide for dom/sexual route, of a chosen character. "Noon: work" is a schedule guide, I guess. Lot of things got mistranslated, but I think you can salvage general meaning. I have yet to actually try following guide, so I cant guarantee anything.

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
The prsentation ruins the whole game tbh. As mentioned, UI is terrible and makes the schedule gameplay feel like a slog. Also fun fact: in the English translation all sprites have black background. I think it's the first time I've seen that in the VN. Idk why it even hapenned

Reactions: Blueworx

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Apparently there was a fan translation but there are apparently issues to it. Didn't dig into it but I'm re uploading what I found. Keep a backup of the replaced file just in case.

Reactions: BastianGR3y

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Looks interesting! Refreshing to see a game with the old-school anime art style.

Last edited: