IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Looks interesting! Refreshing to see a game with the old-school anime art style.

Last edited:

rayaan

Oct 24, 2018
Not in english. Which is a shame, cus its almost impossible to get your ending of choice without one. Anyway, Ive found one in japanese and google translated the website:

""Table" + name" contains guide for good/kind romantic route, while ""Back" + name" contains guide for dom/sexual route, of a chosen character. "Noon: work" is a schedule guide, I guess. Lot of things got mistranslated, but I think you can salvage general meaning. I have yet to actually try following guide, so I cant guarantee anything.
I tried following kengo "kind" route using this guide but i keep getting the neutral ending

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
I tried following kengo "kind" route using this guide but i keep getting the neutral ending
That sucks, did you always check on him during work? Has his relationship flower graphic, blossom fully? I think it should look like fully unfolded red flower by the end of the game. Idk.

rayaan

Oct 24, 2018
That sucks, did you always check on him during work? Has his relationship flower graphic, blossom fully? I think it should look like fully unfolded red flower by the end of the game. Idk.
I have played the kazushi kind route and i got no problem.
Then i realise that there was a bug for kengo route.
When i choose to confess to kengo, the game replay the foreplay again.
So, i either continue to the neutral ending or toy with him endlessly.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
So this game is basically a predecessor to Super Health Club, huh? Even the characters feel similar...

That being said... how do I get the endings for each guy? o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Nejix

LonelyDud

Jun 3, 2022
I just played Super Health Club and it was soooo buggy I couldn't finish it (error 2 times and starting the game with no previous save) So I don't expect much from a game released in 2004... but the art is nostalgic as fuck man.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Do we have games that function like this in 2020s? It's fun yet simple af I miss this kind of game
I think there is one called Super Health Club, which works exactly like this game, albeit in a different industry. Unfortunately, that game is difficult to crack. There is a debug mode that you can play though, but it has a few issues

Reactions: pirateporch

LonelyDud

Jun 3, 2022
Ah that one art and voice actors were pretty good but the story line didn't make any sense lol. I have played it before but thanks tho.