Popcorn007

Jul 11, 2018
Hello, is there any guide for the game? I have started it, and I don't know what to do to "get" females in the game for the sex scenes.

Thanks in advance for the information

Hello there!

For all the info you need :

Last edited:
Reactions: greydogm20
May 31, 2021
I've created little cheater mod for those who don't have time for all that running.
You can sleep anywhere to skip the night.
You can teleport to predefined places.
Just talk to your follower, or catch a prey if you don't have any, and these options are in the follower dialog.

It's for current version 5.27 available in the OP of this thread.

Cons, bugs:
If you teleport to the ship, your follower sometimes spawns the way that he/she can't be found. You have to jump off the ship and swim a bit so she respawns close to you. The other way is to exit to the Menu and reload.
The game has multiple types of location points. One type can be used for map load start point (both inter-island and "domestic" moves), another only for teleporting inside the map ("domestic" move), other type for NPCs, etc. Unfortunately, the type you can define as custom location in the mod seems to work only for NPCs, which prevents creating custom spots for teleporting to remote areas.
But I may be wrong, I spent little time learning to create this mod.

EDIT: Newer version is in post https://f95zone.to/threads/hunt-and-snare-r31c-rufflenecks.3408/post-10361209

Last edited:

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
I've created little cheater mod for those who don't have time for all that running.
Much appreciated. Probably the next best thing outside of using speedhack.

One question, tho: is there no location point for the North and South entrances of the mountain pass on Skiia? There's a dialog that happens when you enter that can warp you to either end of the pass, which seems to fit the criteria for the warp points you made.

Reactions: Tabby the pervert

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Answering my own question: Yes, you can set teleport points to the mountain pass. Also found a warp point for the shipwreck.

pseudo fast travel.jpg

Updated mod file below.

Simply replace the file located at:
\ruffleneck_Data\StreamingAssets\tabbys_idonthavetimeforthis\Dialogue\

Or wait for Tabby to update it.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
If you read the Patreon for the game, then you should have seen the $12.5K per month goal of adding in the breeding mechanics. So really, it would be after that goal has been reached.
If anyone Likes/loves adult furry breeding/sex then you should try the game called carnal instinct it has the same mechanics but also has more then what this game ever will and it's half completed.

May 31, 2021
One question, tho: is there no location point for the North and South entrances of the mountain pass on Skiia? There's a dialog that happens when you enter that can warp you to either end of the pass, which seems to fit the criteria for the warp points you made.
Good catch, I forgot about mountain pass. Also didn't know that there is any landing point at the ship wreck.

EDIT: Newer version is in post https://f95zone.to/threads/hunt-and-snare-r31c-rufflenecks.3408/post-10361209

Last edited:
May 31, 2021
I've tried to make another mod, adding sex acts for NPCs that don't have any yet.
But in order to make it work, "yarnActLocations" needs to be set in "conversations" definition which has to be in pail file.
Unfortunately, these definitions are not in the Game Components modding support package so I cannot modify these neither to find existing act locations. If I try to blindly recreate that definitions, I'm surely breaking something.
Does anyone know, if Ruffleneck uploaded these and where to download?

I don't see way how to ask Ruffleneck myself because Discord is awful anti-privacy, where you can't register without giving phone number. No way in hell I'm ever giving my phone number to any internet service.

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
I've tried to make another mod, adding sex acts for NPCs that don't have any yet.
But in order to make it work, "yarnActLocations" needs to be set in "conversations" definition which has to be in pail file.
Unfortunately, these definitions are not in the Game Components modding support package so I cannot modify these neither to find existing act locations. If I try to blindly recreate that definitions, I'm surely breaking something.
Does anyone know, if Ruffleneck uploaded these and where to download?
According to the Discord, there's currently no library for the location of existing acts. Acts in general isn't fully fleshed-out in terms of mod support and other people are still fiddling with it.

As far as I understand, you can make your own definitions. To grab the location/coordinates
  1. Run the game
  2. Go to the in-game options
  3. Under the Gameplay tab, go down to the User Interface section
  4. Enable Modding Tools
  5. Go to the spot in the map where the act will happen
  6. Copy location using Alt+1 or Alt+2
  7. Paste in text file
As for the animations, there's a full list in the Modding Package located at: Modding\Game Components\animationOptions.txt

wolfys

Oct 2, 2017
Just talk to your follower, or catch a prey if you don't have any, and these options are in the follower dialog.
the mod apear in the mod list so it should work but I can't make the new dialogue apear, I tried to disable then re-enable the mod, tried tried to capture a fresh follower, even tried on a new game but I only get the vanilla dialogue options.

Last edited:
May 31, 2021
the mod apear in the mod list so it should work but I can't make the new dialogue apear, I tried to disable then re-enable the mod, tried tried to capture a fresh follower, even tried on a new game but I only get the vanilla dialogue options.
No idea.
Check the game run log file in ~user-home/AppData/LocalLow/Ruffleneck/Hunt and Snare/output_log.txt
If the game finds something wrong with the mod, it prints that there.
It might be also file manager messed up file name capital letters. Yarn script is case sensitive as Linux and (no idea about iOS) but Microsoft was not and now seem to be messed up a bit.

May 31, 2021
According to the Discord, there's currently no library for the location of existing acts. Acts in general isn't fully fleshed-out in terms of mod support and other people are still fiddling with it.
I'm short on free time so I won't do that until it's better supported.

Oct 25, 2019
Found and interesting thing. If you bring back that "Lizards on Skiia" mod from previous game version to new, it returns spawning lizards on the main island. You can also change their spawning rarity through editing the .pail file. Maaybe for someone this will be useful.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Does anyone know how i can re-roll the items vendors sell ? My clothes Vendor has the same items since creation of the character and another character i just created has completely different items in it and alot better looking ones aswell and those also never re-roll.

Is my game bugged or is the suff for Vendors decided once you create the character and then it stays like that ?

John Yeager

May 10, 2018
I have found and looted every chest on the map. Does anyone know if there is a way to get items to spawn back in the chest without loosing game progress? Its just fun to go on "expeditions" and see what i find in the chests.

Reactions: Ssato243
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes