3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

McCee

Apr 11, 2020
Which windows link? Preview build 2 was released 2 days ago, I downloaded the MEGA link and it gave me the same build I had for a while, preview build 1.
Preview 1 is what i meant. Sorry about that. Should have just typed that the linux link is still a build prior to preview 1.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Preview 1 is what i meant. Sorry about that. Should have just typed that the linux link is still a build prior to preview 1.
The only one that should be updated is the Windows version. That is the only version I have access to and was the only one I posted. I do wish OP was updated to reflect that. :[

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Give me a bit, I'll post upload it to Mega and get a link prepped. It was there earlier today, but is indeed leading to an empty folder. I only have what was marked as the Windows version only, though, so no Linux/MacOS build.

Edit :

Last edited:
Reactions: Fed and v33k
Mar 10, 2019
I've got Linux version before they figured out (obviously) that Patreon link leaked and deleted that upload.
Does F95zone have some repository for uploads like this? I don't wanna make and account elsewhere just for that.

However, I'm not sure if this version is uploadworthy. They added some good stuff, like prey yelling when scared. They added some stuff that is useless or not finished enough to be cool (the ship). They haven't improved prey spawning neither fixed sex spot scene randomization (it still assign the same scenes to nearby spots while some scenes does not get assigned at all). I haven't find any new straight sex scene in Showroom neither any scene animation update.
They ruined something: Over-exaggerated vaginal sound is annoying (like the vagina was filled up with 10 cumshots already). Also, player cannot jump when on steep slope anymore, so climbing up to mountain or over the ridge is not possible anymore - that sucks.
They didn't optimized this version yet - lag spike on loading anything (not just spawning a prey) is 10x worse than in 5.24.3
New ambient sound is not debugged yet - you hear waves splashing from water level below the ground surface almost everywhere = annoying.

I'm gonna explore new quests for short while and then I'm gonna return to 5.24.3 which seems better right now.
If you are not into dickgirls, there is no really reason for update to 5.25 yet.

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
I've got Linux version before they figured out (obviously) that Patreon link leaked and deleted that upload.
Does F95zone have some repository for uploads like this? I don't wanna make and account elsewhere just for that.

However, I'm not sure if this version is uploadworthy. They added some good stuff, like prey yelling when scared. They added some stuff that is useless or not finished enough to be cool (the ship). They haven't improved prey spawning neither fixed sex spot scene randomization (it still assign the same scenes to nearby spots while some scenes does not get assigned at all). I haven't find any new straight sex scene in Showroom neither any scene animation update.
They ruined something: Over-exaggerated vaginal sound is annoying (like the vagina was filled up with 10 cumshots already). Also, player cannot jump when on steep slope anymore, so climbing up to mountain or over the ridge is not possible anymore - that sucks.
They didn't optimized this version yet - lag spike on loading anything (not just spawning a prey) is 10x worse than in 5.24.3
New ambient sound is not debugged yet - you hear waves splashing from water level below the ground surface almost everywhere = annoying.

I'm gonna explore new quests for short while and then I'm gonna return to 5.24.3 which seems better right now.
If you are not into dickgirls, there is no really reason for update to 5.25 yet.
You can always change the population ratio to your like: male, female, male with pussy and even more dickgirls in the setup menu

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Mar 10, 2019
I played Preview2 for a while and figured out some more things.
Game keeps loading more and more resources as you run over map but it does not free any memory. So it takes all RAM, then it keeps taking Swap space. Game does not get any slower which it would if it actually used memory data moved to swap. When you play the game long enough (hour+), it takes entire swap partition and renders computer unresponsive. I know that I could set up unlimited swap file instead so the game could eat disk space much longer but that would just mask cases like this that are obviously wrong.

Sex spot silhouettes now change color tone based on viewing angle related to sun. Unfortunately it makes them almost invisible transparent when not looking in sun, harder to find.
Fast travel home by game reload when in water does not work anymore, you get spawned on nearest shore. You have to run home across long stretch of the map. Not fun.
The bug with reloading game to get upstairs or on roofs doesn't work anymore.
New grass appears a bit dry and less dense to me. Sun and light effects looks definitely better.
Rifle aiming zoom is almost none. It makes sense, that rifle has no optics. But you can't use that as binoculars to examine prey before you decide to catch it.
The only use for inventory I found is that you can decorate prey and yourself by piercing or by Admiral Rock's hat. I haven't found any use for other things I found in chests: dye, bottle, totems. Will see later. So far I found 5 chests, one with bear totem is on the top of the highest mountain. It's almost impossible to get up there with jumps not working on slope.

...and just my opinion, I believe that Sterling's firearm riddle is wrong. That kind of misfire happened to me around 10x so far, (just once in 500 rounds on average). There was a firing pin hit mark on the primer but it didn't fire. It never rendered round unusable. Every single time the round fired when loaded and primer got hit by pin again.
So far I've never got a round that would not fire at all. But I don't buy really cheapo ammo and I'm not that much experienced shooter with just ~5000 rounds fired.

Last edited:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hey everyone, here is r5.25 Preview Build 2. This is only the Windows version as that's all I have access to.

r5.25 Preview Build 2 Download Link:
Windows (.exe)
|

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! \^o^/

stubbly_pubes

Feb 19, 2018
I am having an absolute bastard of a time getting any version of this to run on my MacBook. I've tried r5.25.1, r5.24.3, and r5.24.1 and all of them give me some error in the vein of "The file can't be found" or "This application can't be opened." Any tips?

EDIT: Never mind, got r5.25.1 to work after relaunching Finder and a restart. Still no idea what's causing the other versions to not open. New question: Is there a guide or anything out there on what the various items are? There doesn't seem to be an option to turn on in-game tooltips anywhere.

Last edited:

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
Tried it out, getting <30fps with a GTX1060 on lowest settings, is it supposed to be like that?

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes