Prospagnosia

Oct 10, 2018
Good content, so far. Hopefully the later levels will have more complexity, and maybe some ideas for other kinds of upgrades.

Maybe add some hard-to-avoid "minor" traps that increase your arousal don't let your arousal go down past that point until you cum. It would be interesting to have the character be stunned every time they orgasm so that moving threats would have a much easier time catching them. :)

Reactions: Nishee

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Incredibly good start. I've been wanting to try to make a fps with similar nsfw mechanics.

Also, I would add the tag "animated". I almost skipped past it thinking it was stills.
AFAIK 'animated' is for CG games, I think.

I'm sorry if my comment seem harsh, my native language isn't english and I didn't meant to be, I quite like the concept of this game.
I like to stress test game, because I found this part fun and show how the game is made. A first tip that would help the DeltaTime issue, just cap the framerate to 60fps, and try to stick over 30fps, under the IA start to do weird thing. Adding a frame rate cap will reduce GPU usage when the graphical driver isn't configure properly (no V-Sync active or the framerate of the screen is >60hz).
As for the hitbox issue, yeah I love the particule effect, I did try to max out the number of it but it seem to work flawlessly with no visible impact on performance. The only issue I have is hitbox when the robot is stuck and try to "shoot" it, it go trough... I don't see the complexity of having moving object hitbox reacting with particules but if it's possible it would be fun to play tag with the robot lol (well perhaps it would do some weird string the further the robot will be, I don't know the implementation).

Again, I love the concept, don't thing too hard about my finding in this version, I'm pretty sure you will update and upgrade it in the near future :D
I didn't think your comment was harsh in the slightest. The feedback is very valuable.

Yeah, a 60fps frame cap is a good idea, but I should still make sure the game can be played on as low as 15fps or something. Want to make sure it's accesable to lower end hardware.

Yes, the robot doesnt currently have a hitbox for that, and ofcourse it's gonna be very important to have the cum land on the model properly and stick to it as it animates. I've looked around briefly for solutions on this and I'm not sure how I want to do it. The most obvious is to cover the model in individual hitboxes, tied to some of the main bones, the normal way to do a character hitbox. But I'm not sure that will get the detail that I want, espcially since the faces are a bunch of blend shapes, so when the face morphs, the fluid stuck to it wont follow it. I'll keep looking into it.

Lack_Of_Interest

Jan 8, 2019
Hope you will be willing to bring some of the edge from your previous work, Cutting Room. It would be completely understandable if you decide not to go down that route, but I really like the futa content in that game. Regardless, thank you for your hard work.

Prospagnosia

Oct 10, 2018
this game would be great with character creation of some kind.
Ah yeah this was something I was going to mention/ask for as well. Even if it's just changing the character's skin tone, a little bit of customization would be nice.

Reactions: 2dguy
Mar 18, 2019
You said you wanted ideas for traps, right? Well, how about a trap or room gimmick where you're being sprayed with pink gas, and if you breathe in too much of it/take a direct hit of it, you're trapped in a masturbation animation, maybe a bit different than the normal one to emphasize her drugged state. There's the idea of a maze area, where each time you hit a dead end you're slowly pleasured in some way. (Maybe a combination of the two ideas, where you're sprayed down each time you hit a dead end). There's one idea, perhaps! I've got more if you want to hear them.

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Love it! a nice spin on those generic "followed by scary thing" monster games ala Slender Man, but this game makes you crave that robussy.

Some notes on the demo: default run speed is a little too slow would be nice to start off slightly faster. the masturbation mechanic would be better if it went down "slower" so to speak as at the moment as soon as you stop and start walking her hardon just immediately goes flat, would be nice to "keep it up" so you can quickly take out a trap.

Suggestions for future updates: others have said character customization which isnt a bad idea depending on how the model works different hair or skin colors would be neat unlockables.

Arousal traps that slow you down rather than lock you in place, gas traps etc are all good ideas, maybe steal some inspiration from TrapQuest with all the different sex-based traps that has in it.

Being able to temporarily "knock out" or disable the robot by jizzing on her would be neat as well, maybe even eventually have some sort of item or a "boss fight" scene that lets us fuck her to disable her for longer would be really cool.

Final suggestion would be tying the upgrades to visual changes for the character if thats possible, upgrading your stats gets you bigger balls, dick, thicker legs/ass etc, maybe some sort of outfits or equitable items too?

and just personally id love an option for bigger breasts (if my portrait doesnt make that obvious) the character is adorable, maybe about twice her current size would be super hot.

Thanks! looking forward to future updates!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, the robot doesnt currently have a hitbox for that, and ofcourse it's gonna be very important to have the cum land on the model properly and stick to it as it animates. I've looked around briefly for solutions on this and I'm not sure how I want to do it. The most obvious is to cover the model in individual hitboxes, tied to some of the main bones, the normal way to do a character hitbox. But I'm not sure that will get the detail that I want, espcially since the faces are a bunch of blend shapes, so when the face morphs, the fluid stuck to it wont follow it. I'll keep looking into it.
Shader + cum layer dynamic texture?

May 5, 2020
As others have suggested, a mimic trap could be interesting. Maybe have it so when she puts her hands on it, binders clamp on her wrists so she can't escape being milked by it?

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
As others have suggested, a mimic trap could be interesting. Maybe have it so when she puts her hands on it, binders clamp on her wrists so she can't escape being milked by it?
To be honest I dont like the idea of mimics, unless you have some way to tell which one is a legit chest and which is a tricky one

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Any news? When we can see update? ^^
Soon...

Hadn't realised it's already been a month, there's a lot of stuff I wanted to get implemented for this version, so far this is what's implemented and ready:

- new robot capture scene
- new trap (no animation, just an effect)
- gamma and fov options
- third person camera (which can freely orbit any scenes)
- male option
- a ton of various tweeks and fixes

and on top of that I'm just about done adding the customisation system
1692312292520.png

It allows for clothes/accessories and to freely choose a primary and secondary colour for each.

gfan1984

Mar 30, 2018
Soon...

Hadn't realised it's already been a month, there's a lot of stuff I wanted to get implemented for this version, so far this is what's implemented and ready:

- new robot capture scene
- new trap (no animation, just an effect)
- gamma and fov options
- third person camera (which can freely orbit any scenes)
- male option
- a ton of various tweeks and fixes

and on top of that I'm just about done adding the customisation system
View attachment 2859160

It allows for clothes/accessories and to freely choose a primary and secondary colour for each.
Awesome, can it be downloaded now?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes