LyanLePeryn

Aug 28, 2019
Soon...

Hadn't realised it's already been a month, there's a lot of stuff I wanted to get implemented for this version, so far this is what's implemented and ready:

- new robot capture scene
- new trap (no animation, just an effect)
- gamma and fov options
- third person camera (which can freely orbit any scenes)
- male option
- a ton of various tweeks and fixes

and on top of that I'm just about done adding the customisation system
View attachment 2859160

It allows for clothes/accessories and to freely choose a primary and secondary colour for each.
Man, you are the best ^^
Do you plan to realease it in steam? I'll buy it, if you do :3

InsolentPawn

Oct 14, 2019
Soon...

Hadn't realised it's already been a month, there's a lot of stuff I wanted to get implemented for this version, so far this is what's implemented and ready:

- gamma and fov options
- male option

View attachment 2859160

It allows for clothes/accessories and to freely choose a primary and secondary colour for each.
Very nice. This is one of the better games on here

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Soon...

- gamma and fov options
- male option

View attachment 2859160

DAAAAMN! If I was already hyped about this game, you managed to bring that hype to another galaxy XD

Can't wait to try the new update :3

May 25, 2022
Soon...

- gamma and fov options
- male option

View attachment 2859160

I loved the demo! And this image update looks so promising! Can't wait for the next update! :) :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
How many scenes are there?
It looks promising but I'd rather play something that has a good amount of content already than spoil myself by playing bite sized released every other month.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Finally the robo mommy is actually lethal and not just for show.
The mist trap is the weakest part of this update tbh, raising the coom meter seems counter productive since theres close to no penalty from ejaculating and you actually want your meter to be close to high anyways.

The botanic labs layout is actually good, with the traps being on your way forcing you to actually interact with them.

The new settings is pretty good, i love you can literally make the character blind as a bat and the fov option kinda give you wallhacks by seeing through the walls while sprinting (but im not complaining, its a good type of bug)

The new hand scene is kinda lackluster on POV/FP cam, not being able to look left/right kinda hinder it(dunno if its a bug or not)

Great update overall! can't wait for the 1.0 release

Oh and also i learned that this is the same dev that worked on "cutting room" it would be amazing if the dev don't get into THAT territory. as much as i like femdom i would like all of the limbs intact

Last edited:

oahuebydao

Aug 4, 2017
this game rocks. novel mechanics, novel setting, the mechanics involve sex, good art & animation, writing that doesn't feel like the author was kicked in the head by a mule - all this needs is a bit more interactivity and depth to the sex mechanics and we're approached a perfect recipe. this is promising enough that i'll wait for the final product

eskelet

Aug 2, 2018
wow ejaculation particle/shader/fluid thingy looks really good and even collides with things and i like little detail that cock gets wet with precum very nice, now gimme option to peel that foreskin pls

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
It tends to be hard to outrun the android at times. Obviously it's the easiest to break line of sight when you fully upgrade the stamina.
However, food for thought as suggestion; Have vents or hiding places for every region so you can hide from the android and have her reset. As a downside though for the hiding places, so that the player doesn't stay forever inside there, depending what hiding place the character gets stimulated. And if they stay too long and ejaculate, they attract the attention of the android and potentially loose advantage.
So for example if there is a locker - and we can be ridiculous since the setting is bonkers anyway - a piece of clothing that acts as a aphrodisiac and a flesh light or something else to masturbate. Maybe even a mini drone that starts sucking. lol
For a vent I am not sure, I'm afraid I am not that creative sadly. Still, I can see this is lotta work, sooooo just throw it in the Nice-To-Have bin I guess. lmao

Now for more direct feedback. What do we think to add the usual stealth mechanic known in other stealth games, where the NPC shows a "seen" bar until the character counts as actually "caught"? In first person it tends to be difficult to stay out of her sight, whenever just peeking around the corner directly runs after us. In this setting it could be a scanning process. If the scanning process was unsuccessful, the android would only slowly "investigate" last known position instead of running.

In the end, neat-o update. Guud stuff, thanks for share. (y)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
OHMYFUCK! Im in love with the new update! :love:

2023-08-21 20_03_05-Hunted on Eclipse-9.jpg

Somehow the third person adition with the pseudolocked camera angles still managed to keep the tension feels of the initial first person update but having the nice aspect of third person that removes the sickening part of first person to someone like me. And damn, just DAMN! The customizations, LOVE THE FUCK OUT OF IT! XD

2023-08-21 20_03_19-Hunted on Eclipse-9.jpg

A pity we only got an extra level but geez, I dont think my heart would be able to deal with more emotions than the current aditions lol

2023-08-21 20_08_30-Hunted on Eclipse-9.jpg

I really like that you can have a 360 view while masturbating but then you also have to risk yourself losing valuable time in the masturbation time so it's the perfect risk/reward kind of decision you have to take, even if for screenshots of your pretty futa or femboy, which Im all for that :giggle:

2023-08-21 20_15_00-Hunted on Eclipse-9.jpg

Only wish that the extra body color could also color something else like the nails, not just the cock's tip. Another thing, tho not sure if that's possible to implement that easily is a way to toggle ingame between first to third person. While I vastly prefer third person, there were times in which I would have liked to have the first person for a moment to take a peek at corners to see if RubiA is going. Also liked that finally the main chars have a proper name to adress them. I felt weird refering to the MC as "The cute alien" and the enemy as "The hot octofemme" instead of their proper names haha

I have a lot to say about this but Im yet to try all the options. So far Im loving it. Wish I could give it more than just moral support and spreading the word but damn it has potential. Definitely would recommend it. Cant wait to see what the new updates can bring in terms of customizations and stuff. But I gotta say, I love it! X3

Reactions: 2dguy

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
great job dev! just needs a gallery with lighting options and a way to make the character more white skinned, Oh and for the gass trap why not add some posabilities of stuff that could happen? and a plant that can be used like a fleshlight would be cool for the gass trap.

Reactions: eskelet
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes