FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
How many scenes are there?
It looks promising but I'd rather play something that has a good amount of content already than spoil myself by playing bite sized released every other month.
At the very moment there is:

- Jerk off
- Stationary fleshlight machine
- Robot tentactle fleshlight
- Robot handjob
- fleshlight trap

The mist trap is the weakest part of this update tbh, raising the coom meter seems counter productive since theres close to no penalty from ejaculating and you actually want your meter to be close to high anyways.
Yep, I mostly wanted it cause I like spontanious, hands free ejaculations. I'll work on it.

Oh and also i learned that this is the same dev that worked on "cutting room" it would be amazing if the dev don't get into THAT territory. as much as i like femdom i would like all of the limbs intact
Yep, that's me and no worries, I won't be adding that kind of extreme content.

It tends to be hard to outrun the android at times. Obviously it's the easiest to break line of sight when you fully upgrade the stamina.
However, food for thought as suggestion; Have vents or hiding places for every region so you can hide from the android and have her reset. As a downside though for the hiding places, so that the player doesn't stay forever inside there, depending what hiding place the character gets stimulated. And if they stay too long and ejaculate, they attract the attention of the android and potentially loose advantage.
Yeah, hiding mechanics are on my mind but I'm not sure. Enforcing 'hiding' kinda slows the whole game down, forcing the player to wait around so I thought it'd be better to have the player just try to outrun the robot instead. But yeah, hiding places would lead to some interesting scenes, so I'll keep thinking on it.

Now for more direct feedback. What do we think to add the usual stealth mechanic known in other stealth games, where the NPC shows a "seen" bar until the character counts as actually "caught"? In first person it tends to be difficult to stay out of her sight, whenever just peeking around the corner directly runs after us. In this setting it could be a scanning process. If the scanning process was unsuccessful, the android would only slowly "investigate" last known position instead of running.

In the end, neat-o update. Guud stuff, thanks for share. (y)
Yeah, it'd be good to have some leeway instead of being instantly seen.

I hope this gets a Steam release, one day... :)
Haha, you think it'd be good enough? My plan is to have 6 areas in total and then move onto another project.

Only wish that the extra body color could also color something else like the nails, not just the cock's tip.
Yeah I can do that, simple enough I think. I'm hoping to not make any drastic changes to the customisation system.

Another thing, tho not sure if that's possible to implement that easily is a way to toggle ingame between first to third person. While I vastly prefer third person, there were times in which I would have liked to have the first person for a moment to take a peek at corners to see if RubiA is going.
Yeah... that'd be ideal but with the shoddy way it's implemented I can see the whole thing easily breaking if you switch views at the wrong time. I can give it a go and try restricting the view change to specific moments.

great job dev! just needs a gallery with lighting options and a way to make the character more white skinned
Do you mean 'white white' or 'caucasian white' cause it's kinda tricky but caucasian is possible as is.

My biggest request is if there were some kind of "wallhack" ability built into the game. As others have commented stealth in first person is often very stressful and has gameplay problems. It's very hard to work in real life stealth techniques into a game, like using a mirror to peer around corners and every game has sound problems (not to mention sound can be weird in reality too).
Possibly, part of the fun is not knowing exactly where she is and just hearing her get closer. Although, ofcourse, third person has a massive advantage.

I agree, but propose the following:

LMB/Mouse 1: Jerk Off
RMB/Mouse 2: Walk
LMB+RMB: Run
Scroll Click/Mouse 3: Interact
Mouse 4: Backwards
Do folks use the mouse when their other hand is occupied? If so I can definitly put this in as an option.

Here's a suggestion regarding the new trap. As it is, cumming to it is only a minor hinderance, as you can relocate before the bot comes for you. Perhaps you could make it so forcibly cumming to that trap/all traps empties the stamina bar, meaning the player can't sprint for a few seconds? It'd make it more threatening, as now the bot is coming and you may not be able to GTFO quickly enough to avoid being fucked.
Yeah, that'd be a good idea, 5 to 10 seconds of no stamina.

One important thing I have to mention. In this update when you're in the central hub, RubiA can see you even if you're hiding behind the pilar in the middle. I havent tested this on first person but on the third that I did it acted like that. She cannot see you if you're hiding on one of the pilars inside one of the 3 main areas but in the central hub, hiding doesnt work. Might be a minor glitch or feature but I thought it was worth mentioning, got "captured" a few times because of it XD
Ah yeah, I kinda noticed that when testing but ignored it cause there was more important stuff breaking. I'll take a look at it.

Any news about upcoming content? Im really hyped after version 0.2 and I dont even know what to expect from 0.3. Maybe nail polish on hands/toes? New hairstyles? Maybe being able to color the makeup and eyes? A toggleable first/third person perspective? So many possibilities XD

Surely we would get the fourth area which makes me wonder which theme would it have. On 0.1 you only see the walls going from red to yellow, being yellow the first area in which RubiA can capture you if she finds you; and on 0.2 it passed from yellow to green, with green now having a garden-like theme as well, maybe the next one would be blue with sea-like theme?
I'll be real, this week I've not done anything since I was busy with another, unrelated project, but as of right now I'm getting back on with HoE-9. The only problem with more customisation options is building the menus to accomidate them. Let me make a new model, texture it, rig it, animate it, code it, but having to add one single button to a menu? My eyes just roll into the back of my head. Huh, yeah sure, hydroponics makes sense as one of the areas.

Understandable. This is currently one of the best games on here, and it doesn't even have that much content yet.
Haha, thanks!

redzadow

May 18, 2017
Possibly, part of the fun is not knowing exactly where she is and just hearing her get closer. Although, ofcourse, third person has a massive advantage.
Totally agree, which is why I think it should be part of an upgrade path. I'll also say that in general I think mechanics like wall hacks or perhaps some kind of mini map ability works best in stealth games over more "realistic" mechanics like leaning around walls or using mirrors which are quite cumbersome to implement. Something like "post nut clarity" can be implemented with no additional complexity to controls, which I think you'd want to keep simple in a game where your hands are.... occupied.

Do folks use the mouse when their other hand is occupied? If so I can definitely put this in as an option.
I'm left handed on some things I'd assume most people around here are using their free hand on the mouse for the various Ren'Py games around here.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
*Lots of various responses that Im summarizing here in one line to not bring another textwall, lmao*
"Do folks use the mouse when their other hand is occupied? If so I can definitly put this in as an option."

Gotta say that line almost made me spit my coffee for some reason :ROFLMAO:

And about the things you mentioned: Yeah like, having more things being colored by the second color option would be good enough. I just happen to be a particularly lover of nail polish.... And feet, but that's just me lol

Oh yeah I havent thought on the possibility of bugs switching cameras while some other things are happening, yeah that could be a problem. Hmmmm, maybe some kind of zoom for the third person? But then that would also give first person a huge disadvantage in comparison, but not quite for players who prefer first person? Hmmmm, now Im confused on what could be ideal XD

I mean, the whole central hub didnt felt like that big of a deal cause you can always use the exit door to scape and cash out the minimum of 1 filled tank youll have by the time you have RubiA to be able to access that area and pursue you but, I felt like I had to mention it just in case ^^'

Yeah, designing UI elements can be a pain of it's own, known some devs that dealt with quite the headache to make some of them to work properly :LOL: But take your time, no rush :3

Hehe, I just thought it would be a nice idea to have the next areas following the same concept of "themed areas" like the green one being garden based, so since there's already red, yellow and green my mind imagined blue being the next color and thought on something liquid based, or maybe ice based? Another idea could be some ice related traps that are slippery.

I really wish we eventually get more than 6 areas, tho that would also require having something else to spend the filled tanks for, hmmmm, maybe "overload" the current upgrades so you can do things like insta"fap&cum"? XD Maybe the central pilar could open an elevator that brings you to another floor and there you have more levels and there you'll have other challenges like.... Hmmmn, maybe an evil Sibyl?

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah, hiding mechanics are on my mind but I'm not sure. Enforcing 'hiding' kinda slows the whole game down, forcing the player to wait around so I thought it'd be better to have the player just try to outrun the robot instead. But yeah, hiding places would lead to some interesting scenes, so I'll keep thinking on it.
I think instead of hiding there should be a deterrent mechanic (slow,pushback,stun. etc) or maybe sabotaging the trap so it springs onto cybil(the robot i forgot her name xd) instead of the main char

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

redzadow

May 18, 2017
I think instead of hiding there should be a deterrent mechanic (slow,pushback,stun. etc) or maybe sabotaging the trap so it springs onto cybil(the robot) instead of the main char
You made me think, right now either I don't know how to escape from getting caught or it's not possible. However what if there was something you could use to guarantee an escape? Just brainstorming, but what if you put on a condom? This would make it that if you got caught it would create a condition where you could easily escape. However it would take a moment to put in on (a little infeasible to put on if you're being chased), then once it's on you'd have to take it off to disable the traps or use the DNA collectors (whatever they're called). You could also perhaps masturbate into the condom and leave it somewhere tied up to distract RubiA for a few moments..

ntr101

Nov 16, 2017
i like to see more i do like me some milking and aliens also cant wait to see your next project in the future good luck and hope you make it big

Kingleon

Jun 17, 2018
At the very moment there is:

- Jerk off
- Stationary fleshlight machine
- Robot tentactle fleshlight
- Robot handjob
- fleshlight trap
FinalFetish How do I find the fleshlight trap? Does it look like the stationary model, If yes how do I know the difference?

And what's your Opinion on Sex-Toy Integration(like The Handy), The game's simple animation seem perfect for it?

Last edited:

Whorudotwav

Apr 23, 2022
FinalFetish How do I find the flashlight trap? Does it look like the stationary model, If yes how do I know the difference?

And what's your Opinion on Sex-Toy Integration(like The Handy), The game's simple animation seem perfect for it?
From what I can tell, the Android gives you the fleshlight treatment instead of a handjob if you get caught before you complete the stage 2 station.

To reword: The Android scene changes from the fleshlight to the handjob capture scene if you fill the 2nd station/ open the 3rd door (dont know which one triggers the change).

Kingleon

Jun 17, 2018
From what I can tell, the Android gives you the fleshlight treatment instead of a handjob if you get caught before you complete the stage 2 station.

To reword: The Android scene changes from the fleshlight to the handjob capture scene if you fill the 2nd station/ open the 3rd door (dont know which one triggers the change).
I realized that the fleshlight trap is the one hanging from the ceiling :FacePalm:. It didn't have a literal fleshlight but more like a ring that moves up and down, so I mentally thought it was something else.:whistle:

• Haha

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
I mean, the whole central hub didnt felt like that big of a deal cause you can always use the exit door to scape and cash out the minimum of 1 filled tank youll have by the time you have RubiA to be able to access that area and pursue you but, I felt like I had to mention it just in case ^^'
Just got this figured out, I'd forgotten to label the entire central room as something RubiA can't see through. Although some folks have said this happens elsewhere and I don't know what to do about that cause I can't recreate the error on my end.

So actually, after someone else mentioned it, I did a lot of looking into it and how it'd work. The easiest way is to use Buttplug.io which allows the game to interface with a wide range of popular devices, but, as far as I can tell, you don't get the same fidelity as interfacing with the device's API directly. So there's a bit of a trade off. There's also the problem that I don't own or really intend to buy any of these devices so I couldn't really test it or know what kinda movement users want out of it. So the most I could do easily is send rigid up and down commands during sex scenes, I think.

Also, it's clear the main purpose of Buttplug.io (as the name suggests) is for vibrating buttplugs, so the documentation and support for devices like 'The Handy' is a little sparse.

It didn't have a literal fleshlight but more like a ring that moves up and down, so I mentally thought it was something else.:whistle:
Yeah, sorry. I wish everyone could come together to decide the universal name for a 'Male Masurbation Aid'. It's all very fragmented. Sometimes it's onahole, or artificial vagina, or pocket pussy. 'Fleshlight' seems to be the most commonly used one even if it's probably the least accurate.

this actually looked great, shame about the TWO virus flags...
Could you give me more detail? What did you use to check the file and what flags did you get? Who knows, maybe there's something I can do to stop it from getting flagged.

tigolebitties404

Jul 1, 2019
Could you give me more detail? What did you use to check the file and what flags did you get? Who knows, maybe there's something I can do to stop it from getting flagged.
VirusTotal, could very well be a false postive, but after losing a Hdd with content from my 1st ever pc on it, im a bit overzealous and protective now, sorry.

• Sad

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
is there going to be a gallery mode?
Later on, it'll be easier to implement once all scenes are done.

is there an update yet? id hate to see this game fail so early on
Yes, v0.3 has just now been released for $5 patrons. As long as there's no major bugs, it'll be available publicly in a week.

New in the update:

- New level with blowjob capture scene

- EMP that is activated with jizz, can be used to stun RubiA and get the boobjob scene

- Cum now collides with and sticks to RubiA

- Switch between third and first person at any time

- RubiA wont instantly notice the player anymore, filling up an 'awareness' meter instead

- One handed mouse only controls

- Jizz colour customisation

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes