mehh

Mar 9, 2017
Brenda's questline seems to break at some point.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I looked through the file and it seems removing the "gte" in the following line seems to fix her.

<<disabled 'Force her to accept you changing her.'>><</if>><</if>><<if !_Brenda.isFuckable() && _Brenda.isObedient()>><<if _Brenda.progress >= gte 20>>

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
I keep getting this whenever I try to talk to either the sister or the ex:

"Error: macro <<interacion_hate>> does not exist"

Anyone know how to fix it?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Brenda's questline seems to break at some point.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I looked through the file and it seems removing the "gte" in the following line seems to fix her.
Yeah, but afterwards, when you try the sexual stuff she just repeats her dialogue and the arousal doesn't go up at all.

mehh

Mar 9, 2017
I keep getting this whenever I try to talk to either the sister or the ex:

"Error: macro <<interacion_hate>> does not exist"

Anyone know how to fix it?
Line 857.

<<interacion_hate>><</dialog>>" should be <<interaction_hate>><</dialog>>"

Reactions: Synaxis

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
there is alot of bugs around the journal. When clicking on a character you get an error.
Also this error happens when talking to jasmin in the book store

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.brendajournal.unshifthUnique is not a function<<set $brendajournal.unshifthUnique(setup.brenda_journal_attention)>>

Another bug:
Henrietta's camshow start/stop is flipped.

Another bug:
When casting spell on brenda this error happens
<<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: expected expression, got '>='
<<if _Brenda.progress >= gte 20>><<link 'Force her to have sex with you.'>><<set _Brenda.progress-=20>><<dialog '' 'event'>><<= setup.brenda_enslave_fuckable>><</dialog>><</link>><<else>><<disabled 'Force her to have sex with you.' 'influence'>><</if>>

Another bug: when trying to fuck brenda in the ass

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.temporary.Brenda.isHonry is not a function
<<if _Brenda.isSlave()>><<say _Brenda>>As you wish, <<yourname _Brenda>>!<</say>>She reaches between her legs, scoops up some of her already flowing juices and starts to lubricate her asshole.<<say _Brenda>>No need for lube.<</say>>She smiles, a twinkle in her eyes.<<elseif _Brenda.isHonry()>><<say _Brenda 'love'>>Ohh! Kinky!<</say>><<say _You>>You up for it?<</say>>She licks her lips and smiles.<<say _Brenda>>You know I am. You made me so godamn horny, that I can't think about anything else!<</say>><<elseif Brenda.isFuckable>>Oh god! No, please!<</say>><<say _You 'question'>>Why?<</say>><<say _Brenda>>I'm afraid that it will hurt.<</say>><<say _You>>But it will be all the more proof of my magic dominating your mind.<</say>>She thinks for a moment.<<say _Brenda>>Whatever, I can't go against it anyway. But please, be gentle.<</say>><<say _You>>Let's see about that.<</say>><<else>>ERROR in brenda_analfirst event<</if>>

if _Brenda.isSlave() not a funtion

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug or not but I have pumped so much mana into Christina but still can't progress.
The only option left is to get cheaper sessions and it's greyed out says she needs to be more submissive.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
anther error when watching a movie with jasmine:

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: expected expression, got '.'
<<set _vid to 'movienight_'+.status>>

SpecialKat

May 5, 2020
Considering 4.4.x breaks old save games and I have to restart I might wait for the next few bug fixes.

Mrs.X2020

Mar 7, 2021
Okay I found two bugs:
The first one is when you try to talk to someone who hate you then it throw an error I fix the bug by just putting the right name of the variable and the second is when you try to force brenda to have sex with you it's says that you have a if statement that is false it's because at this line <<if _Brenda.progress >= gte 20>><<link 'Force her to have sex with you.'>><<set _Brenda.progress-=20>><<dialog '' 'event'>><<= setup.brenda_enslave_fuckable>><</dialog>><</link>><<else>><<disabled 'Force her to have sex with you.' 'influence'>><</if>> you have a gte 20. earased the gte and boom two bug fix

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I've been playing this game for many versions now. This is probably one of the worst ones since I started playing it. My browser (Chrome) is lagging so badly that it is giving me the "Wait" or "Close" option many times during play. If the pop-up page has to be scrolled and I scroll down it, it will pop back up to the top of the page and will do this multiple times. It seems like it is taking a very long time to load the page in this go around.

I also can't seem to get Christina past Very Submissive and when I use the cheat menu to put her in as Sextoy, it doesn't give me any options to fuck her when I approach her while she is in her house. I don't know what "event" get the option for Sextoy or Subslut, nor do I know why I'm not getting the options after cheating in her status.

Oh, there is also this white rectangle box in the middle of all the big photos for all the characters. Not sure what that is or why it is in there.

Reactions: Mrs.X2020

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
Oh, there is also this white rectangle box in the middle of all the big photos for all the characters. Not sure what that is or why it is in there.
What do you mean by white rectangle boxes? If they are speech bubbles they should be in the lower right corner of the images and signify that the npc has an event pending. It will give you a hint of the location when you click on the speech bubble. If it is something else, can you send me a screenshot?

Hunter MC

Aug 29, 2020
I uploaded a fixed version 0.4.4b I hope I got most of the bugs.
Here is the
I haven't looked into Christina yet, that will take some time more.

Reactions: Eoin

niknz

Dec 2, 2020
I uploaded a fixed version 0.4.4b I hope I got most of the bugs.
Here is the link
I haven't looked into Christina yet, that will take some time more.
using any saves from 0.4.4a doesn't work, says version is too old and cheats must be used. aborting.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
What do you mean by white rectangle boxes? If they are speech bubbles they should be in the lower right corner of the images and signify that the npc has an event pending. It will give you a hint of the location when you click on the speech bubble. If it is something else, can you send me a screenshot?
I found out what the little "minus" symbol does. It allows for the shrinking of the picture to a thumbnail size. When I click on it it does that and has a "+" symbol appear on the picture. It didn't do that when I clicked on it the first time.

Oh, also, got to enslaving Brenda and it seems there is a similar problem with her like Christina. When you have her at "Obedient", it doesn't seem to allow you to make her "Fuckable" or "Enslaved" unless you use the cheat menu and force her into "Fuckable".

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
1619194316897.png
this rectangle box, it happens when you move the cursor inside the image

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Too grindy. The optimal way to play is to just spend game weeks leveling every magic to max, then do anything else. Tons of clicking just to rise an arbitrary counter. The counters are basically the whole game.

Reactions: Zagnut
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes