Comics HUNTING A MINOTAUR [2021-03-30] [Only a Noob]

Only a noob

Apr 9, 2020
hunting a minotaur.png

Overview:
Only a Noob is a budding 3D artist who strives to make original erotic comics via his top quality, mouth watering, eye smouldering Daz Renders.​

Updated: 2021-03-30
Artist: Only a Noob -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Pages: 52
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: - - -

2.png 1617103650470.png 1617103730946.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hitmanboy47

Oct 29, 2018
There's no point in using time on a work you don't believe in.

The new model is certainly more detailed: a hot and dangerous warrior.

But remember that models bordering on photorealism are not enough to make a good comic. Scenery and dialogue are elements that are worth it to me.

However you are the author and the final decision is up to you and I repeat: doing things that do not satisfy you can not lead to a good result.

Greetings.
hitmanboy47

Reactions: hilium555

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, I was thinking of abandoning this project and instead start a new one. Even though I have thought of a complete storyline for this one to span atleast two more parts, but I really don't like these babes anymore.

They are ummmmm outdated....... New tech rolled in afew months ago on Daz Studio and damn.

Just made this new Babe. Check her out and suggest a name please. Shes aHalf Breed (Human-Succubus). What do u guys think? I believe she is miles better than the three in the comic. Plus I am a bit of a perfectionist so I thought if I was gonna make some 3d babes nude and sexy, why waste the time on something that's gonna be inferior. View attachment 1127469
I love it !!! she's really beautiful :)

kiritotanjiro

Feb 14, 2021
Guys, I was thinking of abandoning this project and instead start a new one. Even though I have thought of a complete storyline for this one to span atleast two more parts, but I really don't like these babes anymore.

They are ummmmm outdated....... New tech rolled in afew months ago on Daz Studio and damn.

Just made this new Babe. Check her out and suggest a name please. Shes aHalf Breed (Human-Succubus). What do u guys think? I believe she is miles better than the three in the comic. Plus I am a bit of a perfectionist so I thought if I was gonna make some 3d babes nude and sexy, why waste the time on something that's gonna be inferior. View attachment 1127469
name her scorpia because of her scorpion tail