3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Hey guys, I've got good news!
I've been working on a new game called and I think many of you don't know about it because it's not available on this platform yet.

This new story is about a young man who leaves his hometown to study abroad. His life changes completely as he is now far away from home and the people he loves. He will have to keep in touch with them and maintain a good long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, as he won't always see them.

To help pay the bill for his studies, the idea of renting out the old room comes up, but it's none other than his old high school bully who starts coming to the house.

The guy says he's changed and isn't the same as before, but will you trust him? He's in your house living with the people you love, you need to be careful because your choices can give you the life you've always wanted but were afraid to tell or make it a nightmare.

Our protagonist will have to do everything to save those he loves while trying to adapt to his new life at university so that he can graduate and return home.

The first version of it was released yesterday on my .
If you like Husband's Phone you might like Graduation even more, so maybe it's worth giving it a chance?

If you want to know more, just go to right now.
Thank you very much for your attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: biervampir

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Well this needs a lot of work, not that much content in the game yet, and its pretty much a kinetic novel at this point

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
Hey guys, I've got good news!
I've been working on a new game called and I think many of you don't know about it because it's not available on this platform yet.

This new story is about a young man who leaves his hometown to study abroad. His life changes completely as he is now far away from home and the people he loves. He will have to keep in touch with them and maintain a good long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, as he won't always see them.

To help pay the bill for his studies, the idea of renting out the old room comes up, but it's none other than his old high school bully who starts coming to the house.

The guy says he's changed and isn't the same as before, but will you trust him? He's in your house living with the people you love, you need to be careful because your choices can give you the life you've always wanted but were afraid to tell or make it a nightmare.

Our protagonist will have to do everything to save those he loves while trying to adapt to his new life at university so that he can graduate and return home.

The first version of it was released yesterday on my .
If you like Husband's Phone you might like Graduation even more, so maybe it's worth giving it a chance?

If you want to know more, just go to right now.
Thank you very much for your attention.
Oh shit, here we go again. Dev, that cant develope one game whith enough speed and amount of content starts another game/

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes