• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so public release should be today. anyone know what time he put them up normaly?

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone, here's the new update!!!

This new version have a major focus on the wife, but we also have events for Julia, Jessica and Amanda.
  • 6 new main events for Layla
  • 2 New main events for Julia
  • Many other events of lesser importance for almost all the characters (more than 20 events in total)
  • One week of the game has been added
  • 1800 story lines including messages and text for the events
  • 62 new media files, most of which are videos
If you want a short summary/synopsis with more details about the events and story of the update, I recommend taking a look at the .

Known Bugs:
  • Depending on your browser, the videos may not load after a certain point. When this happens, simply reload the page or reopen the game and you will continue exactly where you left off, without losing any of your progress and the content will render normally.
Any save from the previous version won't work, so start a new game (nothing has changed) or load the save I'm attaching to this post.

Don't forget to change the name and relationship of the characters if you load my save.

If you have any problems playing, I'll be available on to help you.

If you like Husband's Phone or Graduation you can help this project grow with your . Thank you very much.

That said, have fun.

Download: - - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Husband's Phone [v0.4.5] [Devorny] - Compressed

All [437 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HusbandsPhone-0.4.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
What is NTR like in this game, because I see that he is a "male protagonist", in Wife Phone I didn't like him because he is not my type of NTR, here the character makes the woman cuckold? Or does it focus on the fact that the protagonist is cuckold?

Reactions: tornosempre1

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
Personally, I don't care for this new direction. There is completely no choice, not ideal.

Then there's the unlikable MC. He was kind of ok until he kicks his sister out like a complete fucking asshole. Yeah, I'm sure the poor girl that thought her only option was sex work needs to be humiliated and pushed away.

Then finally, my biggest pet peeve but the one that's a personal issue, I hate cheating. I love Netorase cucking, but this is just straight behind your back cheating. And not just "I need more cock" cheating. It's falling back in love with her Ex cheating. Just absolutely brutal.

Of course, that last one is a personal issue, but I think the lack of choice is definitely going to restrict your numbers.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone know how to get the emojis to display? Does this need to be on a particular browser or does some font pack need to be installed. The pink heart one doesn't appear on either Chrome or Firefox by default.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Is NTR avoidable in the storyline of wife ?! :unsure: A choice appeared for me that I can prevent the progress of sexual act between wife and boss

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes