3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Awesome. I like those event and all those gif. Fitting that what happen in that situation. That nightclub i hope would not be the only one, right? Next time i hope Jessica will make Layla on her knees(drunk or drug) with those BBC hehehe :love::love::love:. Blindfold, drunk, boss, drug, uncle, or maybe mom mc also try corrupting Layla. That would be interesting to watch too :devilish:

I agree, it would be interesting to see Mc watch all this unfold and see what choice of reaction he might have.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Devorny

picoismyhero

Jul 24, 2017
Really good pacing so far, not rushed into full blown cheating, the wife is finding herself in bad situations without looking to turn into a hotwife overnight.

I like this as a VN game possibly with a couple of branches. Like the start of "A wife's phone" before it turns into sandbox and changes the whole game into a bit of a skipping days grind.

Good luck dev.

• Red Heart

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
This update was great ( Slow burn , Personality of different characters, writing, user interface, gifs and pictures, etc.)
If you continue like this, I am sure the project will be successful

• Red Heart

Noire

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 3082997

This dialogue actually made me consider wtf i'm doing with my life.
Gotta admit, it was a lil disappointing that the cousin (or whoever it was that texted the wife with the husband's phone, I can't recall) didn't have any option to react, considering the first thing I did (like I always wish I was enough of an asshole to do whenever anyone trusts me with their phone) was scroll back through the messages to see any and all pics of his wife and little sister.

The cousin (or whoever it was) reacted to the naked pic she sent at that time, but not to the sex tapes he saw while I was controlling his actions.

Though obviously while the Husband might of missed them seeing his wife send a pic, he wouldn't of missed them scrolling back through old messages and playing old videos (which would presumably be real videos with audio in that situation, and not gifs)

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
I see a lot of people complaining here, but they seem to forget that the game is only at the beginning, the game needs time to develop and the developer needs time to renew things that need to be improved. It's because of this kind of attitude that many people have given up on continuing to develop their games. If you're the kind of person who complains about a game that has barely started development, take action and create your own game instead of coming here to criticize and call it bad. You don't know how much work goes into creating a game. Instead, you can give tips on how the game can be improved!

I'm with Devorny you whatever it takes. I'm also developing a game, and I know how difficult it is to have to do everything myself.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, can anyone help me? Well I'm having problems with html games. That's not the case with this one, on the contrary this was one of the only ones that didn't cause any problems.

Some HTML games are not showing the game images, when I run the game I am redirected to the game, but the images do not appear. Does anyone know how to solve it?
In many HTML games the images are in a separate download. I'm not sure that is the problem you are experiencing, but it's a possibility.

Reactions: Bruxo_000

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
The current content ends after the night even with the cousin right ? there's nothing more for me to do next.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
So I think this game is too early in development for me to add an actual 'review' (and then forget about having added it and needing to update it). Just some thoughts.. Love this genre of games, ever since Slut-Phone and Wife-Phone. And I see the potential for that in this one too. Its just a few things kinda holding me back at the moment..

The interface... really kinda wish this had been either renpy or that phone-game-UI that the other games use. Not a bash on HTML games, I enjoy a few of those, but the save-features keeps throwing me (I like to be able to save easy and roll-back to see other paths, here it just feels kinda clunky how we do all that). And when it flips from phone-view to full-page view with no controls it totally throws me too. Also its kind of weird that we can't select text when it changes view. Which can be weirdly off-putting 'cause when there's a lot of text on a page it can be nice to select sentences as you go as place-keeping for reading... I know, its weird, I never even thought about it until this game where I couldn't do it. If it has to be HTML maybe check out Twine before going too far - it handles the save/load and views a bit more cleanly. And then you can focus on building the game instead of trying to also build a game engine from the ground up.

Content wise... I'm liking the slightly different direction, where its kinda half-way between Wife-Phone (mc has control over most of what's happening and is causing the action / 'in on the corruption') vs Slut-Phone (mc has little to no control and bad things are happening). And the slight fog-of-war take where things are happening to the wife but the husband doesn't actually know about it - leaning more heavily into NTR then the other games. That's cool.

I do get thrown a bit by the writing though.. Its totally fine in places, good even, especially in dialog text boxes. When it switches to descriptive texts though.. feels like it could use some polish. Eg.

"At her house....
The time with Mark was very good and you didn't see time pass.
When you realized it was late you ran to the bedroom to call Layla.
At that moment you noticed several missed messages and calls from Layla.
You take your cell phone off the charger and go toward the wardrobe to put the charger in a drawer.
Next to the wardrobe is the bedroom window, which faces the street.
From the window of your apartment you notice a couple kissing passionately on the street.
You were already drunk and could barely think straight - but that woman looked a lot like your wife.
You take out your cell phone and dial Layla's number looking at the couple."

Its like every sentence is stand-alone, action, same beat, same weight - more like stage directions then narration. Its not.. 'bad' as such. Threw it into hemingwayapp (free online tool that helps with writing) and nothing significant jumped out from it, don't think grammarly would object either (but I closed my license w/ that), so may just be more a 'personal flavor' then anything, don't know.. Just kinda feels like maybe more linking sentences in these kinds of scenes would differentiate out 'action' (the dialog) from 'narration' (descriptive scenes like this example) and flow a bit smoother? Like...

"At her house....

The time with Mark was very good and you didn't notice time passing. When you realize it had gotten late you run to the bedroom to call Layla. That's when you notice several missed messages and calls. Hopefully everything is ok! You start scrolling through the messages as you pace in front of the window. That's when you notice a couple kissing passionately on the street. It must be the alcohol still in your system... the woman looks so much like your wife? Same hair.. same dress she went out in.. It must be the alcohol. You take out your cell phone and dial Layla's number while staring at the couple. It couldn't be her... could it?"

Eh, again, may be just personal flavor, do as you will, good luck! :D

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
And it's not good of use "At her house", because it's even MC's house, so better will be "At our house"

Plus in conversation in club event, during Layla's WC break, is missing question toward MC if he have something against let his wife go alone out. This question is multiple time mentioned in text bellow, but I didn't find this question during their conversation.

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes