• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kageoni69

I wanna start by saying I loved this story. It was just wonderful. I will end up replaying through this again at some point. The story goes in One Direction. Not many choices other then positions and holes :D
    Story 5/5
    Renders 5/5
    Girls 5/5
    Do yourself a favor if you have some time Play through this wonderful story and just enjoy it. And if you can afford to drop into the Patreon and support future work from this amazing creator. And if you cant Support Mickydoo, Then leave a great review after you play it :) I am looking forward to seeing your future works :) Thank you for the amazing story
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sharzii シャルジイ

Such a wholesome game by Mickeydoo. The characters in the game are vivid with each having different personality. The girls in the game and the MC of the game are different than ones we usually see, good to see a different setting. There is good use of humor in the game which cracks you up from time to time. Animations are also done well, not some hefty or lazy work. Language used in the game is not very perfect but nothing is perfect :p
    All in all, great game, Mickeydoo and thanks for this.
    10/10 would recommend
  3. 5.00 star(s)

whisperpuppy

Good story. Interesting characters. Not stupid giant fucking tits. Fantastic. Great models of super cute girls. No giant horse dick. Well made game with a thoughtful story without the stupid grind most games seem to love. Top shelf great game. Would love to work with dev on any project.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

jeos1

First of all the graphics and animation are quite good. Above average, I´ve seen much worser things here. from the graphical aspect this could be a five star game.
    The storytelling is simply annoying, slow developing, unfunny - short: it´s boring as f***.
    OK then, when the story has no immersion, let´s take the skip-road to the kinky scenes. What can I say - the scenes are so vanilla, housewive, unkinky that it hurts. It seems to be a never-ending click on girls faces, followed by nothing, followed by a bit of nudity with small context.
    The game seems to be quite long, maybe it get´s better in the end. After around 40 minutes with a lot of skipping, I can´take it anymore and gave up.

I would not recommend the download, not even for long winter evenings.

Resume: I really like the graphics, there were no errors and the performance is good. The lack of lewdness and kink is a huge problem which leads me to a benevolent two star rating.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ass-a-Lot

I dont review often but hear me out.
    This may not be the perfect game out here on F95 but its not bad either.
    My review is just simple
    Renders 9/10
    animations 9/10
    story/plot 10/10
    script 10/10

maybe high eh?yeah cuz i very much loved it.
    its a sandbox but not that hard type of sandbox.
    its an easy click sandbox where you click the girls and
    on with the story.
    dont believe on the 1 and two star ratings
    try it out,its humurous and fun.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

elm0

played version 12.1
    pro:
    - not worst CG
    - simple eng
    cons:
    - i dnt like story ("flat" chars, dialogs bad for me etc)
    - for what reason map in game? for sandbox/freeroum masquerade? looks ridikulous...
    - by code its choice based novell, but with useless map (it not affect my rating directly, but i dnt like useles things)
    - looks like code written by 2 different people, or game was remastered from sandblox, or dev planning make sandbox... no idea.

i rated 2 stars cuz i cnt understand- in what kind of game i played. no offence to dev, but that kind of game i move to my ignore list (simple, i just dnt like that game, only my personal pref, nothing more).
  7. 5.00 star(s)

hubba69

This game might not be perfect gameplaywise, but I enjoyed playing it more than most other games on this site. Dialogues are really entertaining, story is nice and characters, their personalities and modells are great. I hope the game will deliver on the kink it promises.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Distractor

This will be my first review ever on a game. I hope it is useful. Below I listed my view on the pro's, neutrals and cons of the game with a small summary.

Pro's:
    1. The story. There is a nice mystery story here, which unfolds in a good pace. There are plenty of smaller and bigger cliffhangers, which make you want to read on.
    2. The characters. Both the MC and the girls have likable characters, which are all different as well. It is not easy to build many separate characters which you all grow to like/love.

The average: The animations. In the beginning not so good, but it improves in time. With a bit more choice and flexibility this could become a pro.

The con:
    To me it is mainly the constant clicking from one place to another when nothing is really happening, i.e. there are just one or two lines of dialog which add nothing to any of the storylines. If some of those would be skipped the story would move forward a bit better I think. There is more than enough content already, so the game does not need this type of artificial slow-down at all.

Summary: This is a very nice game for those that like a good story and girls that actually have character. Also, I like the fact that the girls are more petite. There are not that many games that have this. There are definitely some improvements possible as well, mainly where it comes to how you follow the story.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

slayer991

Review of 12.1:
    I just got around to playing this game...and the overview doesn't do it any justice (honestly, it sounded dumb).

This game was just fun to play. The characters were interesting and amusing in their own ways.

Pros: Light-hearted, excellent graphics, beautiful girls, and excellent sex scenes. Girls with breast sizes from A to C...no ridiculous balloon boobs here. Story was unique and the MC's perspective was amusing to me. The MC is noted to not be all that bright (though charming and good looking to the ladies he interacts with), and apparently has a huge head... the dialogue that arises from those things is amusing. MC is just a good dude...he's not trying to take advantage of anyone.

Cons: I didn't observe any real branching. A common tactic I use in Ren'Py games is to hit the back button and replay with a different choice and see what changes. I didn't observe any real changes that impacted the story. It seems you end up at the same place (though you may miss some additional content).

Overall: I'd recommend this game. It's just some light-hearted and amusing fun.

NOTE: I have noticed that the game improved as you advanced through. It was a little uneven in the beginning as others have noted. But as it stands, it's still a really fun and amusing game to play.

Story: 9/10
    Characters: 9/10
    Graphics: 9/10
    Animations: 8/10 (improved as the game advanced)
    Fun: 10/10
  10. 3.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

It took me some time to get into Hustle Town.
    How to say that... for me, it's more like a chill/relax game. It is not overexiting, it is not fabulous, it is not intense, but somehow you don't mind advancing in the story. The first chapter is a bit tedious, but then it gets more interesting.

---- Characters : :):):):)
    ---- Renders/Graphisms : :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
    ---- Story/Writing : :):):):)
    ---- Background/Atmosphere : :unsure::unsure::unsure:
    ---- Animations : (n)(n)
    ---- Sex scenes : :unsure::unsure::unsure:
    ---- Gameplay : :unsure::unsure::unsure:
    ---- Contents/Updates : :):):):)

The looks of the girls are not probably for everyone. I'm not into G cups, so I don't mind. Facewise... they are okayish
    On the positive side : their personalities are fun and not boring

I think the story in itself has most mystery than it looks at first glance, however the pace is quite hectic, quite strange. Everyday you are going to visit 4-5 girls and most of the time it will to say only one sentence and then go to another one. It does not make the game very immersive. You are surfing between the girls and the places, and you don't have time to get into the action that it is already over. On the positive side : the writing is good and funny.

The animations and sex scenes are average. They get a little better in the latest chapters, but they are not the selling point of the game clearly. At least they exist.

Contents are huge if you take time to read (and even if you spam the space bar). No problem on that side : it is not hollow. Regarding the gameplay, it is false freeroam as you will 99% of the time have only one way to go. At least the navigation is very direct without too much waste of time

Conclusion : If you want a bit of change of pace from the usual daz3D or HS games, this one could do the job. It is not very exiting, but it is not annoying either.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

I have been playing this game kinda in stalking mode for a while now and I am impressed how much the dev has improved, the quality of the animations and renders, better writing, and a bit more interesting story than when he started. It is well-paced and with a very different type of girl, each one unique in personality and likeness.
    Truly a recommended game :)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

mercury

Version: Ep. 9

TL;DR: Worth playing. My expectations were low, this game caught me completely off guard and blew me away.

The Good: I have had trouble finding great games recently, but am glad to say that this is certainly one of them. There is a real story, there is plenty of smut, and there is a real chance of this game actually getting finished (soon even). I am tired of games releasing "episodes" every 7 weeks with 100 lines of story and 3 new renders. This is not that. I have not followed the progression, but for this to have been delivered in only 9 chunks means they were quite beefy. The renders are good, and the characters in them look great (finally a world that isn't solely populated by bimbos). There is actually a plot, not just random threads of a story that never get woven together. I am eagerly awaiting the next update which feels like it will be the logical conclusion of the story, or at least very nearly so.

The Bad: There are certainly a few rough edges in spelling or some of the mechanics (the whole thing could probably use a coat of paint to bring the earlier parts up to date with the later ones and some seemingly planned things never happen), but none of the issues are unforgivable by any means. I kept waiting for it to become a more "open" story like Summertime Saga or Long Live the Princess, and I am finding myself glad it didn't, it didn't add in needless grind or relationship points or gate a character's content behind unlocking all of some other character's grind.

The Ugly: Not so much. I have nitpicks that personally annoyed me: some systems are mentioned and never really come into play (gas for your car), all of the "this is the end of the chapter" messages are still in there (and kept faking me out thinking it was over), the mere option to skip the intro (that felt poorly worded and really just felt like part of the game). None of these qualify as "ugly".
  13. 5.00 star(s)

blaatr

Easily top 3 of the games i've played in my life

funny dev, nothing hidden, no real choices (thank god for ingame hints), als it funny, did I say its funny

totally in love with the models, nothing oversized or unreal, thank god I found this game

way to go !
  14. 5.00 star(s)

zerohedge

The highest compliment I can give this game is that not once have I considered using a cheat or modifying game attributes. I don't hold skip to move onto h-scenes, but rather, enjoy the character development. The storyline is solid, the scenes are engaging, and the characters are totally unique.

I'll admit, I'm biased when it comes to petite character models -- it's a rare niche in a community of 'the bigger the better' enthusiasts. This game stands alone, the gold standard if you will, for petite content.

Many games can sit in a personal queue or a browser bookmark until the day a player feels patient enough to grind dialogue. With Hustle Town, it's a set-everything-aside attitude when Mickydoo releases more content.

Pros:
    • These character models are original, not used in any other game. (that I've ever seen)
    • Excellent GUI, not a constant stat grind.
    • You don't find yourself checking a dozen rooms all across the map to find the dialogue required to advance the story.
    • Plenty of opportunities to have scenes with each character, no missing out on content with some while your decisions direct you to one person.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Alfius

So this game is very enjoyable for me.

All the female characters is very unique and charming.
    Jade...sarcastic, almost to the point of rude, but also so sweet.
    Amy...Looks so innocent, but kan be an "animal"
    Mikayla...Every morning with coffee banter, shy and nervous
    Penny...My Favourite..and a Goth girl to boot. First and formost a friend
    Jenny...Friendly Free Spirit
    Nikki...So cute, like a Pixy
    Zoe, Malory,Aika,Mai,Bella etc etc. All with their unique quirks and character traits.

And the MC is actually really likable. Tattooed with his layed back attitude always willing to help. Seldom being a perv and being the perfect gentleman.

The Characters are the Games strong point. 10/10
    Story is interesting as well. 9/10
    Graphics is unique and cute but not spectacular 7/10
    Game UI an general gameplay is very satisfying. 8/10
    Sex is fairly often but not overly much and quite good 8/10

All and all a good game. Would have given a 4.5 star if possible.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

lokoper

Review after v0.62

This game is... not that good? I suspect english isn't the dev's mother tongue (same) so maybe it's not his fault for all those cringe-worthy dialogues and terrible grammar. Some of the things they say, you wouldn't believe that were spoken by an adult person.
    Then there's the models. They all have this creepy look on their face. It's very uncomfortable to watch them tbh.
    The storyline is - although unique - filled with all the cliche you'd expect. There's no real effort for the mc. The girls are ready to fuck him within minutes and the animation is average at best.

I don't get all the positive reviews. Maybe i missed something, i don't know. I'll come back in the future to test the game again to see if it improved or not. For now 2 stars just for the effort.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

seamanq

Ok, after playing Chapter 1, I am completely blown away. It took a considerable amount of time to make it through all of the content, which was considerable.

Strong points
    • Multiple characters which are well-written and most have a significant contribution to the overall story
    • Models are different and most do are not frequently-seen clones of models from Daz 3D
    • The story is different and creative
    • The number of sex animations (many with multiple perspectives) in this single first chapter is more than many games have in their entirety
    • The quality of the sex animations is generally quite good
    Points that could use improving
    • There are some typos and poor word choices that could be fixed
    • In the last animation, Mikayla keeps asking the MC to put his cock in her ass and the dialogue appears to imply that he does, but the animation stays with vaginal sex. The animation is fine, but the text probably needs changing
    Given that this is a single chapter, the amount of text and animations is considerable, much more than would be expected from a single first chapter. While the mechanics of some special features need to be worked out like the gallery and photos feature, this game is fully deserving of a full five stars, and I look forward to future installments.

UPDATED AFTER GAME WAS COMPLETED

After playing this game through to the end, I have to say wow, wow, and did I mention, wow? The game kept consistency throughout with lots of sex, excellent animations, and an actual story (yeah, go figure!) to boot. I would definitely recommend this game and am excitedly waiting for Mickeydoo's next effort (after I am sure they need a well-deserved break). That, and congratulations to the dev for making the game past the finishing line.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Merseault

Review based on Version 0.62

I think, i died and woke up in heaven - i looked around and....it was...petite :love:

If you generally like, or even prefer, petite, young girls with small/normal breats - stop reading, download the game and welcome to paradise, my friends!

Yeah, i like diversity too, no question - in real life as in adult games. But you know, what we get around here most of the time (*insert balloon-emoji*). So you could criticize the lack of diversity in this game, but hell, just NO. Natural looking, petite girls, are so underrepresented in adult games, you should just be glad and grateful!

So, what we have here:

- unique, custom made models that you've not seen before
    - gorgeous, stunning beautiful girls - a LOT of them
    - good variety of different and believable personalities
    - very easy and relaxing gameplay (no walkthrough or x-playthroughs needed!)
    - great art/renders in general
    - good writing with an solid (background-) story
    - really great humo(u)r
    - a likeable MC (that's rare imo)
    - hot, animated scenes (changeable camera; moaning sounds)
    - a lot of content already (right now, many tags are missing!)
    - girl-on-girl and threesome-action (and a lot of that will come in the future!)

Give it a try and considering supporting the dev if you can, he would deserve it!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is the rating for the Game in Version [v0.51] from me:

Pros:
    + Very easy to understand
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + No Dullness
    + Fantastic Animations
    + Nice fresh Girls
    +Long Gameplay

Cons:
    - Nothing right now

Conclusion:

Love that you dont run around senseless, plus the game doesn't get boring at all.
    Also the Renders look very Good.
    The Game is also going at a good pace,not pulling useless game play to the Max.
    The girls look fantastic and tight, and alot of sex scenes happening,also I also like that there is no useless clicking in the Game.
    The Animation is also Top notch.
    One of my Top 10 Games.
    Recommendation:
    Damn worth the download
    Lots of fun Playing.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

fugazi666

great game in all departments. easy to go through thanks to the game mechanics and dev's explanations. visually, it's a beauty. it doesn't use the same assets as a million other games and the girls look original too. petite girls with small tits are clearly underused in adult games. hard work must have gone into the visuals. sex animations are pretty good. you get different cam angles and sound too. beside individual stories, there is one big mystery about the town you are trying to solve. the girls are interesting to interact with even if it's just small talk, they have their unique personalities. the humor is top notch. no matter how good a game is otherwise, if the humor is lacking or bad, i can't possibly get into it. simply a brilliant game worth your time and support.