• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Hustle Town [Complete] [Mickydoo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Reese286

Well this was a pleasant surprise ... I don't know why but I was not expecting much as this Title was new to me and I assumed it was just released. So I did not expect much content at all - - - boy was I wrong!

This is a good game _ the story is interesting, the writing good, the characters are funny and engaging and our MC is a grown ass man and good guy, but not a clueless nice guy, scheming teen or runt with a monster cock. That's all a big Plus imho.

In addition to and opposit our intrepid hero we have the Wimminks! _ and fine little things they are too. The models and renders are beautiful and unique and the animations don't suck... all Win

Did I mentions there is a Ton of content? I don't know how long I played because it was broken up into three sessions and two days, but each was well over an hour long. That's far more content than some games that have been in development for a year or more. Dev's got game... and yes its more like a VN than game, but in truth aren't most of the 'game's here? I see that as a feature, not a problem.

Thanks Dev, I really enjoyed your game and look forward to the next installment. Well done!

5 Stars _ JoeBob sez, check it out.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Cedo0099

Not really a game, no choice, anything is quite simple to follow just click until your hand hurt and not for the good reasons ahahaha.

2 Stars for me because like one reviewer said, the models are nice and not bimbos for once. And the last star is because the story is kind of good.

On a personal note i was quite amused to see a lot of french towns, pics, roadsigns etc... as a french that was quite bizarre, even more with some others pics with english terms.

If the creator see this: Just add some choices, some paths to take, some gameplay. Don't make the MC fuck everything he see but let the player choose. Exemple: the first girl (no spoil), i was being raped for my point of view....
  3. 5.00 star(s)

prrt

I like this game , but why ?
    because of the MC who is not a small 18 years old perv
    because of the girls ,believeable bodies and behaviour not all virgins waiting for the one and only MC to hump them.
    The laid back ambiance in the game .although there is a steady progress in the story .
    Humour .
    Nice renders and nice backgrounds .
    Simple said I enjoy what happened so far and hope to see development of the game going on in the same way .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Loved this game and went and became donor after playing.

There is no repetitive grinding or pointless fetching, Every task adds to story, either revealing important facts from past or progressing the story. There are often two paths that still lead to same end of chapter but reveals different scenes and information so replayability to get full story yet still not grindy.

I loved the renders sexy and detailed including the subtle veining on pale skin and while animations are simple they are smooth and detail is hot with dual camera angles as game progresses. There is good balance between gameplay and H scenes with different girls progressing at different rates.

The women aren't brain dead bimbos that hang off his whims the moment they see him. In fact they tend to get better of him when it comes to tests of wits but in a fun way. I also appreciated the smaller breasts and Eastern European looks.

MC might appear as deadbeat thug from description and looks but that's far from case, his behavior and as you discover history you should easily grow to like him.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rico Caramba

I have been following this game since the first release. At first I was attracted to the original looks of the girls. They are slender, petite. Not at all like the big ass, big tits women that you find in most other games. Make no mistake, they are all mature, grown up girls who know exactly what they want. They are fitting perfectly in this scenic town that is not yet spoiled by another burger franchise. I mean, these girls look like they usually eat healthy food, so they haven’t grown fat.

The MC is a very muscular type of guy, making the girls look even smaller. This contrast works for me. I am sure some might not like the looks of the characters, but I do very much. The MC might look like a mean and ugly bastard, he is actually a gentle giant.

After I checked the first demo, it was the laid back atmosphere and the dry witted dialogues that hooked me. No eager, horny teenage kids, no corruption of innocent virgin girls, no rape or seduction, no mothers involved. Just attractive people, mostly having sex for entertainment, to deal with the boredom of daily routine.

The story takes place in a small, European town. I know these kind of towns, they are beautiful and time seems to come to a halt there. Perfect for a relaxing holiday, but boring to death if you are young and want to have some excitement. For some reason, explained in the game, the MC gets stuck in here and he becomes the new attraction to some of the hot girls that are living in it.

There is Jenny. She is a bit lonely and bored to bits, so she gives you a try. Why not give her what she wants, she is gorgeous.

Then there is Amy. She is a scrumptious lady and a determined type of character. If she asks you to help her with a few things, how could you refuse? It will turn out to be very rewarding.

Jade is funny, sarcastic and quite a handful. Being with her is always entertaining.

Every day you will meet Mikayla, the waitress in the little café where you have your breakfast. She is clumsy and jumpy and cute as a button. She is a bit shy around you and you will need to make her feel more comfortable. I would not hesitate to try my luck.

And then there is the first girl you get to meet, Penny. She is a stylish gothic stoner girl with a preference for a hobo lifestyle. Smoking some pot with her will slowly reveal the dark caverns of her playful mind.

There are other girls as well. You will get to meet them, because so far there are little if no choices at all to be made. The story will pretty much explain itself. There is some mystery involved in it, regarding the uncle of the MC, just to give the story a bit more depth. At this point, the mystery has yet to develop, but there are some foreshadowing events and images, so it seems.

The developer is from Australia, which shows in the fact that the witty dialogues are written in proper English and, I think, in the harsh summer light that contributes to the unique look and feel of the graphics.

I like it a lot, knowing the developer is still pretty much, as he says himself, in the process of learning how to make a graphic novel. So it can even get better than it is now. You can help him a bit by supporting him on Patreon. I did.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Renaulto

I'll start off with saying why I gave 4 stars to a relatively newer game.

First is that it's a very open setting for now. In the .1 version, you've already got 2 communities plus some outlying properties you visit. That right off the bat allows the Dev to have quite a bit of content long term.

Second is the overall story while seeming "Average" by the overview you see, actually does have a lot of depth and even more potential as you go along.

Third is the fact that even as a .1, and a short playtime for now, the MC actually does get a fair bit done in that time. This tells me that while you may have some grinding as you go along, you won't be grinding your wits into the dirt.

Fourth is that the renders are good, though they could use some work I feel. There's pale then there's someone is so white that they make sour cream jealous, and I just thought some of the girls could use some touch up on their skin coloring.

Fifth is that the map is a simple layout, and doesn't leave you guessing as to where you can go.

As a whole, I'm looking forward to seeing how the Dev takes this, and I would recommend giving it a try.