Unity Abandoned Hybrids: Virtual Encounters [v2022.06 Cracked] [HybridsVR]

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Hey I recognize that dinosaur model. Isn't there already a game for that here? Is it just same model by a different developer or is it the same developer with different name?

Reactions: catsdino

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Imagine not being bi or pan. You will lose more than half games to play because of that
I'm definitely in the bi/pan zone but still very much so dislike masculine men
and most games cater to straight people
so not quite a right argument there

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
I'm definitely in the bi/pan zone but still very much so dislike masculine men
and most games cater to straight people
so not quite a right argument there
Same, i dislike masculine "men" i guess it doesnt count for me when they are furries or scalies, then add being a furry to the equation, my bad

edit: if you think about it the mass majority of the games here have female protagonists well sure there are some that would argue that they like watching what happens to the character, i believe most regular, not as much degenerate straight men would not like those games because there is no male lead.
What im saying is that what i was thinking when i posted this is that if you really think about, a regular straight man would probably only play games like Being a Dik, or those games where you are a dude that ends up fucking everyone even your grandma. But that just me thinking those people wouldnt play games like, claire's quest.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues