Unity Abandoned Hybrids: Virtual Encounters [v2022.06 Cracked] [HybridsVR]

Mar 18, 2018
( Reposting this here from the Mutant Alley thread, thanks for letting me know about this page ThatOneGuyDownHere )

Replace the file in Hybrids Virtual Encounters_Data/Managed with the one in the attached archive, it should just skip the authorization screen. After that, I'm pretty sure you can put the original file back and it'll still work.
OP please add this to the description

Mar 18, 2018
( Reposting this here from the Mutant Alley thread, thanks for letting me know about this page ThatOneGuyDownHere )

Replace the file in Hybrids Virtual Encounters_Data/Managed with the one in the attached archive, it should just skip the authorization screen. After that, I'm pretty sure you can put the original file back and it'll still work.
The archive link doesn't work with the newest build

Feb 16, 2021
Also WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GAME AND MUTANT ALLEY STILL NOT TAGGED AS FURRY
You're taking the caps-logged words right out of my mouth. You wanna know the reason? "Scalies aren't furries. They are monsters." Nevermind the fandom using furry as an umbrella term, right? Or the fact that the HORSE is a furry by any overly narrow definition.

Jan 28, 2020
You're taking the caps-logged words right out of my mouth. You wanna know the reason? "Scalies aren't furries. They are monsters." Nevermind the fandom using furry as an umbrella term, right? Or the fact that the HORSE is a furry by any overly narrow definition.
Was that what one of the mods said? Seriously?

Feb 16, 2021
Found it!
The human male is sexing up a lizard, and they don't have fur. And human hair isn't known as fur... so, no... there are no "furies" in this game. And it wouldn't be right to mislead people who are into furies to only then be disappoint when they see only scales and human flesh :rolleyes:
It was in the Mutant Masters thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Malchain

WesleyC

Jul 11, 2018
hey guys, any idea how to make this work?
I start it and (regardless if i have the cracked dll or the regular one) all i do is spawn in that containment room and i can not click anything and my controllers also have no function whatsoever apart from movement and looking. (HTC Vive)

Last edited:

WesleyC

Jul 11, 2018
dll for 2022_02.0.1; Assume that it's a bit hackier than the last one, but I guess it works just as well. Just hit "Authenticate" and you're good. Just to be safe, block the game in your firewall. View attachment 1685994
i mean i dont even get the Authenticate thing. Like i start the game, i move one step and the info popup appears. I then can choose to close or close and disable it and after that, regardless of what i pick, that's it. No more interaction whatsoever, i can not open any menus, i can not click any things in the world its just a walking sim at that point.

Also i tried it out on the older 22_01 and the newest version, both do the same thing...

Sep 29, 2018
i mean i dont even get the Authenticate thing. Like i start the game, i move one step and the info popup appears. I then can choose to close or close and disable it and after that, regardless of what i pick, that's it. No more interaction whatsoever, i can not open any menus, i can not click any things in the world its just a walking sim at that point.

Also i tried it out on the older 22_01 and the newest version, both do the same thing...
To interact with the character, have you tried pressing the Enter key? That's mapped to the character menu...