Unity Abandoned Hybrids: Virtual Encounters [v2022.06 Cracked] [HybridsVR]

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
To be frank, the staff does not seem to be internally on the same page.
Take loli content for example. They ban "realistic" looking loli. (on paper.) they boot some but games like kronos and others like it are still here, while they ban other games that use renders from a similar package.

They poke some game devs on lack of tag, but at the same time they simply ignore others lack of tagging.
It feels like they dont talk to each other and each mod does his/her own thing.

But hey what do i know. i just lurk mostly.
Yeah, welcome to fan sites basically.

fakeness

May 18, 2019
I couldn't reproduce the crash, sorry. On the two devices I have that are capable of running the game, both work fine with the modified dll.

You could try updating your video drivers and checking the log in %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\HybridsVR\Hybrids_ Virtual Encounters to see if there are any obvious errors in there.

seandc02

Feb 23, 2019
I couldn't reproduce the crash, sorry. On the two devices I have that are capable of running the game, both work fine with the modified dll.

You could try updating your video drivers and checking the log in %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\HybridsVR\Hybrids_ Virtual Encounters to see if there are any obvious errors in there.
It says there was a error initializing the openxr display, and my display drivers are up to date.