Unity Abandoned Hybrids: Virtual Encounters [v2022.06 Cracked] [HybridsVR]

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone have info on change log?
Seeing N/A in change log tab makes it difficult to warrant downloading something without an idea of what you are getting.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
what are the controls? all i can do is run around and close my hands with my vive controls
WORD OF WARNING
This is from a couple builds ago so the controller scheme may have changed but here is something CTRL + C'd from a devlog

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: As you are on Vive Wands, the touch pad may have some finnicky controls mapped to it. As it stands, there aren't many controls for the game as most of it is pretty well-contained

Seventeenth17

Sep 18, 2022
Anyone here has a gameplay video? I’ve researched the whole web but there’s still no single video, so I’llbe really glad if someone has a gameplay. Especially interested in raptor

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019

Changelog:
Changelog 2022_06.0.1
  • Engine updates: Basic setup to include the new character.
  • Added: New objects in the Warehouse scene
  • Added: New lights in the Warehouse scene
  • Improvements: Various minor bugfixes
  • Fix: A bug that caused the game to not load / white screen of death
Known Issues

• You may encounter button mapping issues (controls aren’t working correctly).
  • There may be performance issues. If you experience FPS issues, choose a lower graphics quality setting, please.
  • The T-Rex sometimes doesn't hold the grab on your head while you give him head

That is the most recent release, old crack a few pages back still works (https://f95zone.to/threads/hybrids-virtual-encounters-v2022-06-cracked-hybridsvr.102047/post-7846731).

That is all they have released since the June release of 6.0. They've had patreon paused since August since they haven't released anything new due to COVID and some other reasons.

The next major release SHOULD have the new Wolf character, but at this point that could be anytime.

Reactions: konstantin2547