Collection Video HydraFXX Collection [2024-10-04] [HydraFXX]

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Didn't he make an entire set when RE4R first came out? I don't remember if he merged them together like he did with Rachel.
I think there was a version of all Ashley clips merged into one, in this very thread, although I don't recall what was the name of poster.

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Hi guys!
My version of the (without cuts, cams, etc)
(mixes of basic and POV versions of vids, mix of the two versions of Mercy x Widows threesome, etc)

Arldor

May 15, 2017
Good effort. I was looking for interpollated older videos (y)
Ghosting is really noticable in 19. 2B x 9S Stairs.mp4, but 48 Fps 2K version I had has same issue :(
I guess it`s a problem of the original video. I tried 2 different upscaling and interpolating models and they gave a similar result. You can't fix a ghosting if it`s already there also as artifacts. I can share another version of upscaled/interpolated vid if you are interesting

Reactions: DD3DD

Anita Head

May 26, 2020
I guess it`s a problem of the original video. I tried 2 different upscaling and interpolating models and they gave a similar result. You can't fix a ghosting if it`s already there also as artifacts. I can share another version of upscaled/interpolated vid if you are interesting
Original video has a lot of motion blur. I doubt frame interpolation can deal with that without rerendering original video without motion blur.
Overall video looks good, but pattern on her skirt especially stands out which feels like a general problem with fine patterns in most motion interpolation software.

[EDIT]
Btw I've looked at original video again. It has horrible artifacts
Great video ruined by terrible compression or encoding or renderer :unsure:
1726273761837.png
Either way upscaler/interpolator did the best it can do in this case (y)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes