Unreal Engine Hyperdeep [v0.5] [Hyper]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Something to turn down graphic a bit would be useful, I can run it but it does make PC heat quite a lot...

Reactions: hogula88

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
Is 0.5.0 the full version that allows importing assets? The itchi.io page has this image but I don't even know where to get the outfits

activspam

Oct 2, 2018
DamnDownloadLinks = Lust's Cupid is far superior for that. Well except the terrible cumshots.

Link = https://f95zone.to/threads/lusts-cupid-v0-5-9-dinotonte.98892/
It definitely isn't superior - tech wise especially. It is further into development, I'll give you that, and thus has more content and customization, but personally I'm looking forward to this title much more. Both due to the art direction and full 3D makes it more interesting. Lust's Cupid is fine, but the furry content (even if it's completely optional) is a massive turn off (and even if it's optional, it eats precious development time).

That said, we could use some update to this game.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2023
This game is exactly what i wanted when i tried SDT; the POV is the big win. Now if only this could be VR, and if someone could figure out Live2D. I hope this game's still in development...

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Lust's Cupid is fine, but the furry content (even if it's completely optional) is a massive turn off (and even if it's optional, it eats precious development time).
Speak for yourself, having more options for character customization isn't a bad thing just because some of them don't appeal to you personally.
That being said don't think it's fair to hate on this game just because Lust's Cupid has more content currently, this game has the potential to be better and I imagine it's tougher to make on account of being a 3D game.

Reactions: A1348B and D0v4hk1n

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
This game is exactly what i wanted when i tried SDT; the POV is the big win. Now if only this could be VR, and if someone could figure out Live2D. I hope this game's still in development...
God I pray for the day when someone makes a modern port of SDT to Live2D. One of my favorite games still, but flash is so dated at this point it hurts. There's someone out there on discord working on a Godot port which looks promising, but it looks mainly like a one person show

• Red Heart
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Waiting forward the new update! I'm so excited to see a lot of improves, features, emotions, expressions... we need any news
T_T

Reactions: Rapuel
4.20 star(s) 11 Votes