Ren'Py Abandoned The Traveller [v0.03] [Vole]

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Forinil Sorry to say but that's definitely the later... Well It's not really an OS dedicated forum nor is the thread but :
1 - I'm pretty sure your pb is actually unrelated to KDE but more to your GPU drivers or the OpenGL you use on it.
2 - or it could be one of the shit canonical add : be a warrior and get something like at least Manjaro!

PS : I updated Plasma (KDE) to 5.22.5-r1 yesterday and it's still working as it should

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey guys. I created a new account on f95 to share our game and i realized that's it's already shared lol.
Firstly i wanna thank all you for giving it a short and your kind words :)

did you like it?

we have some tags in mind but we haven't determined all yet

no there's not an incest patch

thanks for your message. these comments make our artist very happy. did you like the game?

game is created in ren'py. it's pc build works on both windows and linux

thanks my friend :) did you try the game?

t

thanks for you nice comments. each girl will have different paths in different universes(medieval italy won't be the only universe MC visits) and of course there'll be harem scenes, like the memory at the beginning of the game.
it's written hyperreality on "meat bar" because we originally designed this image as the cover page of patreon. since we can't show meatbars there, we had to be creative.

thanks :) don't forget to follow us on patreon or itch.io for future episodes

sorry but no

our artist had that funny idea lol. i loved it too

it's the standard build of ren'py. i couldn't test it before release since i use windows but a lot of users played the game without any problems

have you tried it again? we didn't have that problem before
Glad to see Dev of this project is here and willing to reply to people, I was one of the people who download and played the demo and must say the start are very good and promising. So our MC playing VR and got suck into other world and now had to survive and try to go back? That was very interesting plot and I can't wait to see how the next update will be like, I'll keeping my eyes and wish you the best with this project

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
If you spend the rest of the game in the VR, is there a point to the future world? Why not just make it a medieval fantasy?

have you tried it again? we didn't have that problem before
Yes. It worked. There are a few places it happens. The girl in the.... tech room? (I don't have the game installed so I don't remember.) and, I think, the bar girl. Either it works, or it doesn't. If it doesn't then I need to start over again.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for your wishes. I don't want to give spoiler but I can say a few. Yes he's stuck for now and he'll try to go back. But he'll visit different universes as he discovers his main goal.
I'll try to find and fix the problem. Medieval is just a stop on his way. He'll visit many different locations at different times(like 1920s NYC or today's Tokyo)
And the helmet is more than VR. We'll show that at the next episodes
Damn! That's a very great story plot, I really can't wait to see how it will be like

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android port (By nikki007):

Hyperreality - Lust of Munus [v0.01] [Vole]

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
this was just the pilot episode to get feedbacks. we'll be releasing the next episode in three weeks which contain like 4 times content. and we're planning to release another episode 4-8 weeks after the next one. we won't make you wait this much anymore :)
something happened? It's almost two months now, would hate for this to be abandoned

ticklershpickler

Jun 23, 2022
I just have no idea what to do. The MC says that they want to go and test their headgear and go back to the rig. I can't do anything. I've clicked on everything and there hasn't been any response. Am I stoop? :unsure:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
So...

• its been 9 months since the last update with mediocre amount of story and NO new sexual content.
  • The new version has only about 2 months worth of content with still not a single sex scene in the whole game
  • The patreon page does not even mention the game past October 2021
  • itch.io page has the new version behind a paywall

Sorry, but this game is a dud. Dont waste your time.