Ren'Py Abandoned The Traveller [v0.03] [Vole]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
traveller.png

Overview:
A young man on the border of existential crisis, is trying to find the meaning of his life.
Playing "The Game or facing the universe around him gets him in a lot of trouble.
Destiny of this young man will lead him to find out the order of this chaotic and inconceivably big and complicated
storyline of the universe.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-29
Release Date: 2021-09-23
Developer: Vole - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac(0.01): - - - -
Others:
ANDROID*

*This port is not official nor endorsed by the dev, download, and use at your own risks

living_room_helmet.png kelly_technical_room_downblouse.png foursome_mimic.png barmaid_bar_bending2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2019
Is there a way I can run it on linux?
ubuntu 20.04?

thanks for the game
If this is Ren'py, then the "windows" version is likely the PC version (runs on both Windows and Linux).

Even if it is a Ren'Py game without Linux support (for... whatever reason?) you can easily copy-paste the libraries from a different Ren'Py game or from the SDK itself.

There are details for running Windows games on Linux on this thread.

Keep in mind Ubuntu 20.04 and later have removed Python 2.7 support - You might need to reinstall that manually or mark the pythonw program as executable on the library folder. (I advise to reinstall Python2.7 support system-wide).

Forinil

Apr 5, 2020
Is there a way I can run it on linux?
ubuntu 20.04?

thanks for the game
I downloaded the Windows version and as it turns out it contains a shell script which runs on Kubuntu 20.04.

It does however end after the first conversation with Besch and also seems to mess switching between virtual desktops.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
No problem here running on Gentoo. I still have a python 2.7 on this machine ofc but it should be irrelevant as renpy's script point to its own libs.@Forinil now that's a weird one try to switch to openGL 3.1 or disable the compositor?
@bruce555 that's a little more complicated than you make it sound but yeah, for a renpy game it should run out of the box, even without .dll tinkering or multilib.

PS: I'm quite fond of the quit confirmation window.

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce555

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Solid foundation and a good artstyle. I like the theme and the gritty premise, the girls are cute, I hope we can follow different paths for each girl, and have an optional HAREM route, as well.

I have heard many nicknames for the *meat bar*, but "HYPERREALITY", lol

1440063_cover_6.jpg

MC: "That's interesting. I wasn't aware that this type of connection between HYPERREALITY and INTAKE ports was even posssible." :sneaky:

Last edited:

Forinil

Apr 5, 2020
Pramit Singh nonospot I also tried the game on a fresh install of Ubuntu 21.04 on a Hyper-V VM. This time ther were no issues. If I had to guess, the game either doesn't like KDE or there's a problem with my Kubuntu install.