bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I've been on this site a while, but I haven't really heard much about this Miel company. Why do you guys dislike them so much?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I've been on this site a while, but I haven't really heard much about this Miel company. Why do you guys dislike them so much?
Well, it's basically, despite having decent artists, their games usually aren't that great, from repetitive plots and same fetishes in every game... So it's pretty much a running gag on the forum, every localized Miel game, we just came here and have a laugh.

But seriously, some of their releases are bottom of the barrell.

I enjoyed some of their releases (like Bullied Bride, My Creampie Heaven, and Angel, Demon, Elf and Me) but most of them are ranging from Mediocre to Bad.

Miel game incoming you know what's coming :KEK:
Sometimes we know what's coming and what's pissing :KEK:

Reactions: brattlebob

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Was not looking at title and tags and just saw a good looking MILF on preview.
>Checks last image preview
>Nose Hook
Yep, it's another Miel alright.

Suprised they didn't include Piercing and Pissing in the preview which I expect to pop in the game. (not that I don't mind seeing some more BDSM piercings)

emkayvee

May 13, 2021
I liked the dialog and voice acting, if anyone can recommend me games with similar voice acting that'd be much appreciated.

Raingest

Nov 5, 2022
Has anyone managed to get it to work on linux?

Edit: You just need to mark the .sh file as executable and go to the "lib" directory and enter the adequate linux directory and look for a file that has the same name as the .sh file, mark this file as executable too.

Last edited:

brattlebob

Apr 5, 2019
Has anyone managed to get it to work on linux?

Edit: You just need to mark the .sh file as executable and go to the "lib" directory and enter the adequate linux directory and look for a file that has the same name as the .sh file, mark this file as executable too.
This is a common-ish issue with renpy games + linux, sometimes the scripts aren't marked as executable when packaged. Here's the exact command for this game (run in game directory):

chmod +x hypno-mama.sh lib/py2-linux-x86_64/hypno-mama

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
can this forum implement a negative rating like -100 stars or something below 1

Jaxium

Aug 2, 2020
can we add a comedy tag to Miel games? The way this game started made me laugh my ass off because of how absurd it is and the soundtrack just added to it for some reason.

Ooooats

Oct 7, 2020
do artists at Miel even sleep or eat? at this rate, its looking like all they do is live and breathe hentai all day and everyday
I have survived on nothing but hentai for the past 3 years. My body has transcended the need for simple non-H nourishment.
I am sure those guys have mastered this art as well

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Sir

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Fuck Aika while you convince your former bully to watch!
Fuck her behind her husbands back
I mean if you were going to make her son watch you might as well have her husband watch too

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes