Unity Abandoned Hypno Matrix [v1.05] [Hypnomaster]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
Here you go

Taken from Patreon:

This is an update to Hypno Matrix Chapter 1 that includes a new character, Nicki. I wanted to introduce her in the first game, so that when she shows up in Chapter 2 you have a history with her. So, it's a small update for now. If you want to play through it to find the update, it's in day 11.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
is there really no sexual content or is it badly tagged? im confused
There isn't really anything yet. There might be in the future. It is alluded to here and there. But as of yet there is no sexual content, and at the rate of development of the game we might never see it in our lifetime lol.

Nazgrel

Jul 16, 2019
I'm going on a limb and say that given the name. this should probably have the "mind control" tag?

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
I really enjoyed the hypno sequences, wish there were more of them, but I spent a whole day just playing through the game. While I can't tell if the hypnos work on my actual mind, it really does make you relaxed.

Edit: All download links except for MEGA are dead.

Last edited:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
This is not an abandoned game, it's simply a completed game and the dev is working on a sequel, Hypno University, which is bigger and features more interactive elements. It might be worth creating a thread for that game as well.

EDIT: actually, it looks like the dev abandoned the project of making the sequel (there have not been any updates for a year). Still, the first game is complete.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote