Apr 18, 2022
Wow, what a dumpster fire. Even if you can ignore all the spelling mistakes, there are still numerous others. You can't leave the input blank to revert to default names, yet sometimes the sister is called by her default name. There is also an instance of you being her "big roommate".

You order them not to cum while they are giving you a BJ and are aware of being hypnotized and against it. All of this as a test to see if they are really under your control. Why on earth would they feel an urge to cum in that moment? I may not be an expert in female orgasms, but I hardly doubt being forced to give a BJ turns anyone on.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Wow, what a dumpster fire. Even if you can ignore all the spelling mistakes, there are still numerous others. You can't leave the input blank to revert to default names, yet sometimes the sister is called by her default name. There is also an instance of you being her "big roommate".

You order them not to cum while they are giving you a BJ and are aware of being hypnotized and against it. All of this as a test to see if they are really under your control. Why on earth would they feel an urge to cum in that moment? I may not be an expert in female orgasms, but I hardly doubt being forced to give a BJ turns anyone on.

Forced BJ's are rare. I mean, it's really "One big bite and it's goodbye hotdog!"

Dumpster fire? You are not being kind to the dumpster. I have seen a lot of bad games on here, some of which were so bad they are actually sort of "Good" in a "Rocky Horror Picture Show" or Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" kind of way. This ain't one of them. I have never deleted a game after I played it so fast before in my life.

It's so bad, I don't even know where to start. There is a lot of potential here, h3ll, it can't possibly get any worse, so there's no other option other than improvement for this game.

BTW, I think it needs the tag "Kinetic Novel" as there are no real choices to be made in it.