Video: quality or length

• Keep it as it is, I like it!

Votes: 888 30.6%
  • Increase duration by decreasing quality!

Votes: 569 19.6%
  • Increase quality by reducing duration

Votes: 1,447 49.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5k1n3xt

Jan 22, 2019
i feel like this gamem would at least be kinda bearable if you only had to click once to advance levels instead of how it is now. And even then it would just feel like a huge grind.

AmirPGT

Dec 24, 2019
There's a bug after reach MAX with Ruby. All Morning the game goes to a Black Screen and now even trying by INFO I can't go on.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
There's a bug after reach MAX with Ruby. All Morning the game goes to a Black Screen and now even trying by INFO I can't go on.
For now, $eliteclub=2 will fix the problem. cheat the eliteclub variable to 2. there's so many (very small) bugs in this game. plz fix dev

Reactions: AmirPGT

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Some quality of life improvements: A checklist. People have mentioned this before, but a list of just how many girls you get from a location vs how many you have would make the game a lot better.
For the gallery, when you replay a scene, it would be nice if the "go back" option went back to that character's page instead of the gallery main page.
I get you're going for a slow change over time and not just instant gratification (that's what the scenes where you set everything to max are for), but maybe you could put in a grindless mode? Like, when you start a new game, when you're naming your character, have a checkbox for grindless mode. With it on, everything only takes one action. Like, taking a girl from level 1 to level 2 takes one action. Finding a girl when you go for a walk takes one action. That sort of thing.

RoxxGame

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2021
Greetings, dear friends!
The new version of Hypnogram is already available on my Petreon and boosty! The update includes about 40 new scenes and 19 new characters (now there are more than 70). I hope you enjoy it! In this installment, I focused on filling the game with content, and the next version will have more story progression.
There are also changes in the technical component:
- new scenes will contain soundtracking;
- the effect of the application on the characters is now increased (an average of 2.5 times), except for the key characters. This means that the game will become more enjoyable and more diverse. No grind now!
- walkthrough and a list of all the characters has been added.
promo5scr.jpg

jimboi0808

Apr 17, 2019
Greetings, dear friends!
The new version of Hypnogram is already available on my Petreon and boosty! The update includes about 40 new scenes and 19 new characters (now there are more than 70). I hope you enjoy it! In this installment, I focused on filling the game with content, and the next version will have more story progression.
There are also changes in the technical component:
- new scenes will contain soundtracking;
- the effect of the application on the characters is now increased (an average of 2.5 times), except for the key characters. This means that the game will become more enjoyable and more diverse. No grind now!
- walkthrough and a list of all the characters has been added.
View attachment 2179485
Will it be getting a public release ??

unknowtheone

Dec 6, 2022
Hello guys i'm new on f95 and find this game it seem goods to me but after I dowload it when I try to extract the files it's ask me a password did I miss something?

v4scorse

Oct 19, 2019
Hola! Anyone know the model Catherine Trums from this game?
It would be only a sleuthing genius it seems to map out who these ladies (ahem mostly) are.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes