3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Yomasa

Jun 19, 2020
As soon as I heard the voices I can immediately tell it's one dude voicing all the female characters. No thanks lol.

AWood

Jun 29, 2023
Love skill is +damage till the end of the turn and you draw 5 cards in a single turn, a card cannot draw itself and sensitive is + 1 damage to that body part, you can consistently hunt down this build (you dont need bed focus, just there as a safety net in case i misclick) which will kill anything on turn 1 even with 0 relics, i made this exact build in 3 consecutive runs before even finishing the 2nd boss

View attachment 3281940

Anyways, here's a partial full gallery save, all decks/girls/girl events unlocked but not all cards/card animations because im not going to sit through the entire game more than 5 times, halfway through the final run i got bored so i turned on casual and speedrun it

Save location is Hypnosis Card [Final]\HyponsisCard_Data\Save
You don't need restraint, as the girl will never get a turn to deal damage to you. I've built a couple of different first-turn winners, it's not that difficult. Just learn to say 'no' to bad cards offered as reward, in order not to dillute your deck. You can either focus on eternal cycles, like the one posted above, or some massive hits. I built a deck with a couple of 'massive dicks' from the BDSM-deck, 5 of them in one turn will take down everything. Energy drinks to make it possible, bed focus to draw them.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i can't seem to start the game, i get stuck after pressing start on the pic attached. tried changing system locale to japanese with no success too, so idk if anyone elese faced with this issue.

1708368969122.png

Dyschology

Jul 31, 2019
Why does this have the "kinetic novel" tag? Ya the story is technically linear I guess but this is a whole rogue lite cardgame. The f95 definition for kinetic novel is "Used when a visual novel style game presents the player with no choices." Given that this isn't a visual novel at all I don't think the tag is valid here.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes