Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
We’ll I forgot about that part I guess...but you can’t say Laura wasn’t a lot smarter with using the watch than the MC ever was.
How is Laura's use smarter? She used it in such a way that her sister and best friend worked with the MC to steal it back and return it him. That alone should show that the MC's use while naive was smarter as he made friends with it while Laura made enemies.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
How is Laura's use smarter? She used it in such a way that her sister and best friend worked with the MC to steal it back and return it him. That alone should show that the MC's use while naive was smarter as he made friends with it while Laura made enemies.
I don't know...because she had the foresight to program the MC to give it back to her if it ever wound up back in his hands? She thinks ahead, and puts safety measures in place...again, all the MC planned for was big boobs...he couldn't even think to program the women in his harem to be happy to share him....or to never betray him...or to...ah fuck it, I'm too tired to list ALL the shit that an actual mind control device would/could do. He had the foresight and imagination of a 4 year old.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
I don't know...because she had the foresight to program the MC to give it back to her if it ever wound up back in his hands? She thinks ahead, and puts safety measures in place.
But she didn't. The reason you give it back to her is the "You will do everything I say" command. Unless I missed something Brittany showing you the video wasn't part of any plan by Laura.

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
I don't know...because she had the foresight to program the MC to give it back to her if it ever wound up back in his hands? She thinks ahead, and puts safety measures in place...again, all the MC planned for was big boobs...he couldn't even think to program the women in his harem to be happy to share him....or to never betray him...or to...ah fuck it, I'm too tired to list ALL the shit that an actual mind control device would/could do. He had the foresight and imagination of a 4 year old.
We are shown that the commands can be over come and recognised in an earlier scene meaning a not betraying command could backfire. And other than Laura, which members of his harem does he fail to convince with words to share him?

What safety measures are we shown Laura implementing? The watch ending up back in Laura's hands is more chance or plot-forced-actions than actual safety measure.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
im just about to restart the content i played from the recent beta and the full content out now. i said it before and i will say it more and hope it gets traction or a poll on the content creator patreon. We need Ashley to have a ending and it be connected to her mom beth . one for ash, or ash and leah and one with bet. so far my best characters in this story is Brittany and now beth. amazing story, all the characters is great. But yea Beth is a big draw for me here as it stands now.

Oct 29, 2017
One interesting thing is the first time Jenn gets hypnotized she goes under all the way, unlike the other girls and their first hypnotism. Probably reading too much into it.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
One interesting thing is the first time Jenn gets hypnotized she goes under all the way, unlike the other girls and their first hypnotism. Probably reading too much into it.
Well she is the only character with a submissive path so she may not be as mentally tough as the others and thus be more susceptible to hypnotic suggestion

Reactions: \EGOIST

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
HSIS:v.0.9.2: ( PC/Windows/MacOS/Linux/Android ) :
Full with adds and crap, be careful if you download this

Thanks for sharing but i got, this update from his patreon

Last edited:
  • Sad