SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
AceOfNiagara TrickyL juan palote So I finally got Hypnosis to run!!! Had to do a Windows Reset though to pull it off. And after updating the driver through Windows just now, it came up accordingly.

Now to reinstall all my Steam/Origin games and remod shit...

Appreciate the help though. Truly.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
enjoyable, could use more tranformations that just boobs and ass though
- simple muscle growth (get girl fit/athletic with a smooth 6 pack)
- bimbofication (and gyaru/gangurofication, basically tanned bimbos)
- a bad end where you turn a girl into a succubus and she drains you to death ? :D :D :D

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
AceOfNiagara TrickyL juan palote So I finally got Hypnosis to run!!! Had to do a Windows Reset though to pull it off. And after updating the driver through Windows just now, it came up accordingly.

Now to reinstall all my Steam/Origin games and remod shit...

Appreciate the help though. Truly.
Happy to of helped narrow down the problem. In future be extremely cautious with driver update programs like 'Driver Easy' they may recomend an update but sometimes it's not quite the right update for the system. I prefer going the the manufacturers site directly and seeing if there is any for what I have.

Reactions: juan palote

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys!
My apologies for not being too active on here lately.
I wrote a long ass summary for the game as well as a response to some of your comments, criticisms and feedback if any of you are interested in checking it out.
Cheers!
For the most part I have been enjoying the game, I guess the only issue would be that I didn't go in thinking the game would go serious so that is what caught me off guard when the game started going down a more serious route (after reading your summary and playing again yes the hints were there, I guess since the MC and many other characters were just so oblivious to them that it would just lead to something silly sine the tone in the story wasn't there).

My only suggestion would be is that if you are going to put branching paths in the future when the player choices come up have placeholders in the choice section so players know that more options will be there in future updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
many people got upset more that they felt they were getting forced down one path
. The placeholders don't even need to say anything about what they will lead to and can just say "Future Update Choice" if you want to keep the choice a surprise.

So ya my only suggestion would be do what you want to do just make it clear to people in game that there are more choices coming in certain sections so they can just wait to see what options will be available if they were not pleased with what was there in that update.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys!
I wrote a long ass summary for the game as well as a response to some of your comments, criticisms and feedback if any of you are interested in checking it out.
Cheers!
Thanks for making such a long post, but i have a couple of issues with it.

First, no one was asking for a slave game, the game doesnt even have a slave tag, i dont think i have read anyone bitching about not being able to make anyone a slave, etc, so all that you wrote about that is just wrong IMHO.

Now, the big issue here is that you took the mind control, made 9 episodes of the MC mind controlling people, and then got a 180° degrees turn, and apparently you did it on purpose and think its right, and its not, and i will tell you why. This is like adding an Anal tag, letting an MC give anal to people for 9 episodes, and then FORCING the players to take it into their asses, and that isnt cool.

What you must understand, is that giving into an ass, and receiving into the ass, are two different fetishes, same with Mind Control (or dominance and submission), they are two different, and many time opposite fetishes.

So while you might have considered "cool" from a story arc point, it was something shitty to do from a Dev making a game to a player PoV.

Second, the MC isnt just naive, its stupid. Naive people dont go into the street and walk 2 kms with 1000 bucks in their hands at display. A naive person wouldnt have taken the watch to a pool party, only a stupid person would.

Anyway, i am happy you are going away from that kind of thing from now on, and added a way out option for new players that will play it (way out option that should have been in place from start, doesnt matter how much you whine about timetravel in option based games).

Also, you didnt even mention one of the biggest criticism, which was video hypnosis when the item wasnt even pointed at you...

Maybe for the future you have learned that adding opposite fetishes out of nowhere, without warning or way out, isnt a good idea, or i hope you did.

Last edited:

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
finally finished game kept crashing in to areas if I was too slow or too fast then the ending would rather be with leah but my choice is luara or luara and grace. that ticked me off but all in all 7/10 would fap again. minus one point for forced bitchy girl ending minus another for each repeat crashing area. but glad for no NTR so bonus two points. i will look forwardto more games by expandinguniverse.

Reactions: Darnskippy1337

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys!
Cheers!
Well, I just read your 50,000 word essay about how 'Chad' finger banged your cat and I've got 2 questions for you: "Who the fuck is this 'Chad' and do you want me to stomp a mud puddle into his ass?

But, seriously, I hated the whole "Who stole the watch?" bullshit. But, all in all, it was good. Laura wasn't a likable char from the start. Maybe some of these 'Chads or Max or even Billys' liked her, but, to me, she was never likable.

I have 2 favorite girls in this game and I'm also not a fan of the 2 main LIs. Leah and Ashley. But, I roll with your storyline. Only criticism I can give would be just selfish bullshit about how we need the chance to drop those 2 at the start of the game. But, it's your story and as you said, they are based around girls you knew in RL.

So, yeah, I like the game. Even though I hate some of the shit in it. Keep up the good work and don't let 'Chad, Max or Billy' get you down. Fuck them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to Episode 11:
It's pretty hard to get excited about this update after the disappointments the last two were, but I want to give it a chance. It was one of my favourite games before it went to shit and I really want for the dev to fix it. Although the fact that apparently we can opt out of looking at the video rather than him changing it so the video doesn't have that effect doesn't give me confidence; while a few people defended Laura taking control, I don't think anyone liked that nonsense, it's not like it was even someone shooting video of the watch, pointing it at the camera, which would have been a bit more excusable, it was a security video for christ's sake! While some people were clearly hoping to undo everything going right back to losing the watch in the first place, that would be way too much to redo, but undoing the nonsense with the video would take practically nothing. It would be exactly the same as the path if you choose not to watch it.
Ultimately, this update is pretty 'meh'. It's good enough for me not to stop playing the game completely, but not good enough to get me back as a patron again yet. He'll have to knock the next few updates out of the fucking park for that to happen. There were two big complaints about the last chapter, the unavoidability of Laura fucking you over, and the stupid crap with the video recording. One hasn't been touched at all, and even though getting hypnotised can be avoided now only when Laura steals the watch again after we went to all that trouble to get it back!

Scratch becoming a patron again, just read his little 'message to the fans'. He thinks that doing the same shit that TLoU2 did but managing to do it even worse, to deliberately piss off all his fans is anything but something to hang his head in shame about, he can go straight to hell. This wasn't a mistake after all, he's just a totally shitty controversy-baiting writer.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Reactions to Episode 11:
It's pretty hard to get excited about this update after the disappointments the last two were, but I want to give it a chance. It was one of my favourite games before it went to shit and I really want for the dev to fix it. Although the fact that apparently we can opt out of looking at the video rather than him changing it so the video doesn't have that effect doesn't give me confidence; while a few people defended Laura taking control, I don't think anyone liked that nonsense, it's not like it was even someone shooting video of the watch, pointing it at the camera, which would have been a bit more excusable, it was a security video for christ's sake! While some people were clearly hoping to undo everything going right back to losing the watch in the first place, that would be way too much to redo, but undoing the nonsense with the video would take practically nothing. It would be exactly the same as the path if you choose not to watch it.
Ultimately, this update is pretty 'meh'. It's good enough for me not to stop playing the game completely, but not good enough to get me back as a patron again yet. He'll have to knock the next few updates out of the fucking park for that to happen. There were two big complaints about the last chapter, the unavoidability of Laura fucking you over, and the stupid crap with the video recording. One hasn't been touched at all, and even though getting hypnotised can be avoided now only when Laura steals the watch again after we went to all that trouble to get it back!

Scratch becoming a patron again, just read his little 'message to the fans'. He thinks that doing the same shit that TLoU2 did but managing to do it even worse, to deliberately piss off all his fans is anything but something to hang his head in shame about, he can go straight to hell. This wasn't a mistake after all, he's just a totally shitty controversy-baiting writer.
While I do agree with the whole Laura shenanigans and the hypno from the security cam footage, I still think the dev is doing a good job with how he wants the game to be. It's his vision. Let him write it how he wants. I enjoy his writing, even if I don't agree with a lot of it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey guys!
Cheers!
Respect for taking the time for us pirates. Hopefully this thread will let the dead horse be buried and the stick put away. Looking forward to more updates. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While I do agree with the whole Laura shenanigans and the hypno from the security cam footage, I still think the dev is doing a good job with how he wants the game to be. It's his vision. Let him write it how he wants. I enjoy his writing, even if I don't agree with a lot of it.
Did you read that message he wrote? He admitted he wasn't even trying to make the game fun, he just wanted to piss people off to court controversy.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes