Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
These updates are getting shorter and shorter. This version contains one new h-scene, spanning 12 images and some other character introductions and such. Totally 93 new images. Nonetheless looking forward to more.

EP13, v0.9.9:
PC:
MAC:

Last edited:

myself

Sep 21, 2017
These updates are getting shorter and shorter. This version contains one new h-scene, spanning 12 images and some other character introductions and such. Totally 93 new images. Nonetheless looking forward to more.

EP13, v0.9.9:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
this is weird, i told them that they are free to pursuit what they want and tried to counter laura's command, why are they suddenlyactively inviting more girls to join the harem? o_O

John Tallon

Sep 22, 2020

EP13, v0.9.9:
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Ok I acc liked this even though some of the scenes didn't have images and it just straight crashed once

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Hmm. Looks like I'll have to start the game fresh, game is not recognizing decisions properly in saves from previous versions.

Update: Just did a fresh run and the new scenes still assume certain things happened even if they didn't so may be good to hold off for now if you are playing for story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronos7

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is this the full version of the update or is this one of those cases where it's just a partial release and the rest of the update will come later?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Feels like a partial, however there are some flagging issues with this one as it will assume you did certain things, so if you want the story, you may want to wait until these flags are corrected.
Yeah I guess I'll wait then. Kind sucks I really like this game, but it seems like it's not even a full release and if it has bugs it not worth playing right now.

Reactions: Jarul

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Feels like a partial, however there are some flagging issues with this one as it will assume you did certain things, so if you want the story, you may want to wait until these flags are corrected.
Yeah I guess I'll wait then. Kind sucks I really like this game, but it seems like it's not even a full release and if it has bugs it not worth playing right now.
Thank you guys, saved me a download atm. :)

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I enjoy a lot of things about the game, but there's just too much going on for a linear VN, IMO. I think that I would absolutely love it if there was a map and I could choose where to go and who to visit on my own time.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hypnosis [Ep. 13b v0.9.9] [Expanding Universe] (1.72 GB rar pc source)
693 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
note. discord rpc has been removed from this compressed version, as well as few junk files.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am confused, Jenn is no longer submissive....Pregnancy doesnt matter anymore? Birth control left and right. Pregnancy was supposed to be a thing a Jenn calling the main character Daddy....Not to mention the other girls that asked doesnt mean anything anymore? At least bring back knocking up your Harem....please.

I might be missing something ofcourse, but I am also following the walk through so why and how did things change?

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
The developer has a history of implementing new content but not having proper flags activate till later updates. It will get addressed though, I have played previous versions and a flag(player choice) that was not addressed in an older update does get addressed in the same spot in a future update.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah, after I moved my old save into the folder and loaded, the second screen was "thanks for helping me test, some scenes still aren't done yet" splash screen, so if you're wanting a smoother experience, I'd wait a bit.

The developer released the Beta version to some high patreon's, that's what the most recent update is, I'm guessing a less buggy one will be out soon

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes