• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Robert Bernard

Feb 20, 2021
Ive always wondered why "rip all the assets and remake in renpy" was not more common over the years for translation purposes rather than trying to patch the original.
Let's see... Bugs, routes potentially being left out, features and minigames being left out, having to spend weeks or even months just to remake a single game that's already been made...

... Yeah. the saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" really does apply here.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Ive always wondered why "rip all the assets and remake in renpy" was not more common over the years for translation purposes rather than trying to patch the original.
I did a RenPy port, because the game was impossible for me to patch for it to be fully English and as thanks to one of my patrons.
It's not easy to remake and it takes a lot more time.
Good thing that came out of this is upscaled images, story that was buried inside game files which players can't see in the original, way to translate the game into other languages beside English, word-wrap.

Oct 27, 2018
Very good slow burn to this one so far. Just started and while it takes a while to get to the actual hypnosis, it's a nice slow emphasis on the mind alteration instead of just flipping a switch and starting a standard h scene.

Feels like this was a big influence on Penlight, especially since one of the induction tools the MC uses is a penlight. But this one seems more unapologetically erotic and doesn't have as much of a morality play happening.

ZeroR3

Jul 7, 2017
Seeing how story went, I kinda thought game will give choice of either dominating them by hypnosis or going vanilla route and using hypnosis as just a way of spending time together and maybe later spicing their sex life. Instead there is no choice and you get mix of booth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have very mixed feelings about story. It is vanilla enough that such use of hypnosis makes relationship between characters feel fake and wrong, at the same time game is not corrupt enough to just stop caring.

Reactions: notBatman747
Oct 31, 2017
A slow burn, which isn't necessarily bad, but the protag's backwards reasoning to convince himself is pretty silly and you have to sit through a lot of it. The game has a habit of building up to something that never happens, and in the end the content is actually pretty tame and limited.

Reactions: notBatman747
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes