EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Mind adding the bukkake tag? Once you get a decent amount of action points/Riemu gets enough practice is possible to hose her in so much cum it leaves puddles on the pillow and sheets.

solve the ram problem, but I'm still not sure, tip use window 7 compatibility mode

View attachment 3566078
My brother in Christ. No one who isn't already using it is going to switch to Windows 7 of all things to play EraTohoTW light.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Just end the damn "push down" action and start it again.
You have to close the game entirely to clear the memory.

Anyway: The source of the memory leak is the event log in the bottom left during the sex phase. Since you can only save after sleeping, I recommend saving the sex phase to be the final thing you do, so you can clear the RAM out ASAP by quitting out after saving.

Running in compatibility mode should actually work, like the others are saying.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Might just be a bug in your system? It only uses a little over 1gb for me.
nah, it happen when you doing the sex, the longer you spend time in there, the laggy it is because the memory leak happens. i think when you spend above 20 actions. in early game its no problem since you have few actions anyway.

Feb 1, 2022
Any chances on an android version or other way to play on mobile?
Hello friends, here's a tip for those of us on Android. I did several tests on 2 PC emulators on my device, in order to run this game. I tested on winlator emu, and mobox emu, the mobox was the only one capable of running the game and winlator did not leave the menu screen. I had to test several presets, even one that was compatible and didn't get freezing or a black screen, I'll send a photo of how the test on the mobox emu turned out.
If you have a better device than mine, you can get better performance.
Note, my device is a Snapdragon 732g and 6GB of RAM, I appear here twice a day if you want any information.
By the way, I'm from Brazil, sorry for the bad English.
Screenshot_20240422-213924.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shippudn

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
I remember that when I first played era games, I didn't really understand what I was doing or how training worked. I remember I mostly learned how things worked from eraSumireTeru. It was relatively straightforward, with one character, some deadlines which created some pressure but weren't too strict, and some tips and tutorials. Pretty much everything was translated and had visuals.

This game reminded me of that one, though apparently its tutorials aren't as good.

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
thx to the memory leak i can't "fill" her holes to the max the game close way faster, i don't much hope but kinda want that fixed ngl

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
It was fun for a few hours, but once you complete the game there's no desire to do more as it's the same over and over again there's no variation of anything

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes