alteros

Jul 25, 2018
The log doesn't have a limit so it just keeps going and going, although now that you mention it it's odd that that causes it to slow down so much. I am pretty sure it's the sex log getting too long that causes it to lag though.
Do you mean Hypnotic Potency or Obedience? The current strat of 3+ orgasms from the 'personal massager' and nip/clit caps doesn't seem to be doing much, nor does talking to her either, Not exactly sure what contributes to her liking me.
I mean hypnotic potency, you have to level it up a certain amount within certain timeframes. The level right before you win is Obedience and then when you upgrade it to Lovers you win. You can just spam conversation or regular touching to raise "Like"

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
she keeps killing me on day 4, haven't touched her, avoided raising shame, defiance and hate
You need to raise the hypnosis level. The "memoirs" shows you the requirements for each scene - the bad ends are there and tell you that you need it at level 1 by morning 5, 2 by morning 9, etc

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Not sure why but for some reason after pushing her down, some scenes started to lag and I thought it was just a game issue but then i checked my task manager and saw my memory usage skyrocket.
I closed and reopened my game just to make sure and it goes from around 1gb to 3.5gb.
Anyone else get this issue? It's not like my PC is absolute garbo and it definitely shouldn't be struggling with a game like this.

View attachment 3563453
game has memory leak basically just gotta close it every half an hour or so and re open

Reactions: Gazzzaa

DONTFORGETM8

Sep 12, 2021
Launched the game, got past the opening cutscenes, and there it was; Era Toho stats (I CAN'T EVEN)
Literally closed the game and laughed my ass off. (yes I relaunched and played it)
ICANT.gif

Era type stuff seems to have gotten an upgrade from just text. BASED AF, I NEED MORE!
MORECAT.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyRanger

sosuke1399

May 8, 2021
The log doesn't have a limit so it just keeps going and going, although now that you mention it it's odd that that causes it to slow down so much. I am pretty sure it's the sex log getting too long that causes it to lag though.

I mean hypnotic potency, you have to level it up a certain amount within certain timeframes. The level right before you win is Obedience and then when you upgrade it to Lovers you win. You can just spam conversation or regular touching to raise "Like"
Does anyone know if it will be updated because of the RAM upgrade?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Meowin

May 19, 2018
Bought this, played it. Definitely worth it too.
The art is amazing, the voice acting is hot, the futa part of the game is good and Reimu is cute and lewd as always.
Should have had armpit play though... since it's Reimu.
The other game from this circle is also very good, has more futa than this and i also recommend it.

Anyways, the downside is that, like most other japanese games of this style, it get boring after you play through the major chunck of content, after some time the scenes are basically the same and the only change is a slightly different Reimu personality.
The game is good for a quick nut if nothing else though.
Where'd you happen to come across the other game?

lovelee1689

Apr 8, 2022
Not sure why but for some reason after pushing her down, some scenes started to lag and I thought it was just a game issue but then i checked my task manager and saw my memory usage skyrocket.
I closed and reopened my game just to make sure and it goes from around 1gb to 3.5gb.
Anyone else get this issue? It's not like my PC is absolute garbo and it definitely shouldn't be struggling with a game like this.

View attachment 3563453
is not about ur PC is about game when Number too much cost lagging just Finish and Go again the point u gain still in the last when u end Stamina or Take a Nap

Reactions: Vagic

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
oh, I remember this, I already bought it and played it, at first I had a hard time with the requirements to increase the hypnosis level but after a few tries I got the hang of it

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes