MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
There is a problem. After opening the 3rd scene, the rest of the locations are not loaded

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuki-x

Chaos_123

Apr 30, 2024
why is it that after day 4 there would only be black screen
I just blocked the app from acessing the internet in the windows firewall, dunno if it worked, at least when i opened the game i received the message "Unable to connect" and the try again or continue offiline

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
I just blocked the app from acessing the internet in the windows firewall, dunno if it worked, at least when i opened the game i received the message "Unable to connect" and the try again or continue offiline
upgrade to newest version and it maybe need vpn

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Get non-cracked. These are NOT A BUG, its a FEATURE. You need to get the latest version of the game, ALSO AN INTERNET CONNECTION to verify its a LEGAL VERSION.

Refer to my previous post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hypnotic-idol-v1-014-azucat.194608/post-13868160
Feature my ass.
Azucat games should be banned at least in Europe, since they are not compliant with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
They just collect all kind of info from the players including OS info, hardware identification, user info and so on... without even following Unity's gidelines...

I'm just surprised that people are willing to give their money to such developers.o_O

EroNiiSama

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, anyone experiencing black screen whenever trying to go to the 3rd location? I can't progress even after I leveled her up to 30. It always go on black screen, please help

Reactions: The fallen one 27

Aleher

Jun 10, 2020
Got black screen is scene 3 or somethere else?
Still want to see whats behind that curtains?
Set you device date to 2023 year and enjoy. Only con is that you play offline, but who cares, right?
Have fun time, gamers.

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Out of curiosity, is it now a "complete" game? The steam version released a few days ago (V1.020 Uncensored) and I'm unsure if that means it's a finished product.

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
Well the game "looks" fun, but without it telling us how to do things I am just stuck doing the same thing over and over with no pay off. I am on day 30 and it's saying you need 15 lewdness, yet dose not tell you how you get it. I have left her to orgasma for 20 mins to only get +2 points.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes