GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
001.thumb (5).jpg

Overview:
Using hypnosis, Tanaka appoints himself the school's Sexual Counselor, in charge of training the girls of his school how to have sex, all while their boyfriends are watching!​

Updated: 2021-09-12
Developer/Publisher: Aiue Oka - - - -
Censorship: No (Yes for 2.5)
Language: English
Resolution: 2300 x 3200, 1300 x 1800
Pages: 324
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Collection List:

DOWNLOAD
Fakku Uncensored: - -
Ch 2.5 Censored: - -

Aiue Oka Hypnotic Sexual Counseling Compilation 1_x2600 FAKKU:
- -

Ashurael thanks for the link

001.thumb (11).jpg ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg 001.thumb (8).jpg 001.thumb (7).jpg 001.thumb (6).jpg 001.thumb (3).jpg 001.thumb (2).jpg 001.thumb (1).jpg 001.thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
I don't like or dislike NTR, but this is just sort of weird, they act even less like hentai humans do, which is already non-human/realistic like. Its like they aren't even aware of what's really happening...not much hotness I guess.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's a sad state of affairs when I come across something like this and think to myself "i've seen this one before" ... look at the pictures and realise that no, I haven't seen this one it's just the exact same as many other manga.

Fat man removes woman's personality and fucks living sex doll .... there is nothing "sexy" about that at all.

We get a LOT of Japanese stuff on here but most of it is exactly the same. The comics are either some fugly bloke raping women after drugging, blackmailing or hypnotising them and the games are either weird as fuck "romance" (term used loosely) where either one party in the romance or both are stuttering fools and it's the most awkward thing i've read .... or it's a RPGM with some woman being constantly raped by various monsters.

If you play a handful of Japanese VN's and RPGM's and read a few manga you've seen everything they have to offer.

Occasionally, if the stars align and you sacrifice a hundred virgin chickens during the Pokemon theme song on a cool summers eve you will find something different like Doki Literature club which is weird as fuck or one of the few well made horror stories ..... I will give them their due, they make some awesome horror games. The Japanese do sick as fuck better than anybody else.

But that's it.

Is it too much to ask for a bit of originality.

I'm not saying western devs are all super smashing great (Bullseye reference for those in the UK over 30) but at least we get SOME diversity.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

updated: 13.09.20 (d.m.y.)

Last edited:

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
It's just a fetish man! Someone like this shit (me in example) so what's the point of writing it off? And why you judge people fantasies? It's kinda dumb...

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Awww dang it. I was hoping this would be something I'm looking for, but sadly it's a miss in the end. :frown:

I like Mind Control/Hypnosis content. The more instant and fuller the control is the better and if it has a revenge undertone it's even more gratifying(heck the bitchy girl scene was almost perfect) for me. But the "from now on everyone is okay with all of this" approach is just too "bland". Also the NTR(I guess this is the Netori version of it) and "fat pig" stuff are both big turn offs.

Too bad, cuz the art is not bad and the girls are really hot... Anyone know of another comic that might fit the scene with the bitchy girl? King's app was close, but the brutal NTR and Shota stuff was just too much for me. :oops:

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
It's a fetish. While I understand why you may not like it. But there is always something for everyone.

When "Big fat ugly guy" get to have their way to a cute girl is really stimulating for some people (Me included).

"As a duet of beauty and ugliness, We work as a foil for each other. Isn't it such a turn on?" - Sasha chan from

Sasha-chan ga Youkoso

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't like or dislike NTR, but this is just sort of weird, they act even less like hentai humans do, which is already non-human/realistic like. Its like they aren't even aware of what's really happening...not much hotness I guess.
This made me laugh. The whole point is to make it look like the guy is hypnotising everyone around him. So "Its like they aren't even aware of what's really happening" is being a bit captain obvious.

Karnell

Jul 14, 2018
i dont know why this much of people is complaining about the story when they get this stuff for free.

if you dont like some stuff dont go near it, but dont push your view to other that maybe like something else.

for my case im very gratefull

Javimikel

Nov 25, 2020
¿Alguien tiene todo el nuevo material de manga aiue oka, sin censura y en hd para compartir?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Finally in English
It appears that that is incomplete. There are more chapters than that. There's at least a number 4 and 4 part2. Didn't check carefully enough to see if more was missing.

Aiue Oka is licensed a place that's good at doing takedowns so I can't find it at e-hentai or nhentai, but...

Here's number 4. Hitomi.la is a little annoying when it comes to redirects, but as soon as you've opened the reader it's pretty fair and they have a pretty complete library of what's out there.

You can add:
||hitomi.la/hitomi.js$script
... to your adblocker to block the redirect.

EDIT: Now that I look at earlier comments, someone already linked to number 4 from hitomi.la

Last edited:

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
That compilation isn't the full thing. It has all the content up to number 3 plus extra scenes for the girls shown uncensored. It's been out in Japanese for a while and just got released in English 5 days ago so I figured some people would like to know.