• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Hypnotizing Beautiful Sisters Who Piss Me Off [v1.81] [GamesSafu]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Why's no one gotten the full game posted?

Edit:
If you use Unity Explorer, go into system, and then GameRoot, the first thing that shows up is the demo boolean.
Set it to false, it's the full game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhadF

Darksoul13

Apr 15, 2020
Why's no one gotten the full game posted?

Edit:
If you use Unity Explorer, go into system, and then GameRoot, the first thing that shows up is the demo boolean.
Set it to false, it's the full game.
Can you post full game somewhere? Unity Explorer method is too hard for me to understand (I am dumb :c ).
Or add more detail (instructions ) how to hack a game, plz.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Can you post full game somewhere? Unity Explorer method is too hard for me to understand (I am dumb :c ).
Or add more detail (instructions ) how to hack a game, plz.
No idea if anyone has the full game.
Unity Explorer installed with MelonLoader, you just go in, and you explore the code until you find "demo" with the flag true, and you change it to false

Darksoul13

Apr 15, 2020
Unity Explorer installed with MelonLoader, you just go in, and you explore the code until you find "demo" with the flag true, and you change it to false

I tried this yesterday, but after installing MelonLoader and upload Unity Explorer game crash :c

I tried many methods but nothing worked. Looks like it's time to give up.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
We need a Hero... or a 20$.
For the record, I'm pretty sure the "full version" just lets you put the girls in like two or three new poses or something. You can see in the game which things are behind a paywall, and it's not like a full game's worth of content or anything.

Darksoul13

Apr 15, 2020
Wait, I can save the tweaked code from UnityExplorer after?
How?
Can you say what version of Melon Loader you use ( 0.5.7?) and what UnityExplorer.MelonLoader.IL2CPP you add? Becouse I have crash every time. Iinstall Melon Loader in HypnotizingBeautifulSistersWhoPissMeOff.exe then put Mods and UserLibs (from UnityExplorer.MelonLoader.IL2CPP) in folders. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Darksoul13

Apr 15, 2020
Can you say what version of Melon Loader you use ( 0.5.7?) and what UnityExplorer.MelonLoader.IL2CPP you add? Becouse I have crash every time. Iinstall Melon Loader in HypnotizingBeautifulSistersWhoPissMeOff.exe then put Mods and UserLibs (from UnityExplorer.MelonLoader.IL2CPP) in folders. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
The crash is ''Failed to process UnityDependencies''

Darksoul13

Apr 15, 2020
I got it.

The problem was... it's hard to explain, in a large number of folders on the path to the file. Now everything works. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: gakgami

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry for asking but , what do you do next after succesfully installing the melonloader ?
Like which application or how do i open the location to even search the codes ? I'm not really familiar with this kind of stuff :< sorry

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Sorry for asking but , what do you do next after succesfully installing the melonloader ?
Like which application or how do i open the location to even search the codes ? I'm not really familiar with this kind of stuff :< sorry
The github page for UnityExplorer tells you

• Red Heart
Reactions: KenNight

FK100

Aug 20, 2022
So I'm either stupid, blind, or both, but where is the UserLibs folder even located in the actual game folder?

Last edited:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
For future reference this is how you unlock the full game:

HOW TO UNLOCK FULL GAME:
(PRE-REQUISITE: Microsoft Visual C++ x86 AND x64, install both here: )

1. Download BepInEx 6 - ( )
2. Extract to the Game Folder (same folder as .exe)
3. Run the game, and then exit.
4. Download Unity Explorer - ( )
5. Extract and copy the two .dlls to the Plugins folder under BepInEx ("...Bepinex/Plugins")
6. Re-run the game, and Unity Explorer will load up on startup.
7. Go to the "Object Search" tab and look up "gameroot", click on "GameRoot"(gameroot).
8. On the right hand side, click on the checkbox next to "gameroot.Demo" to turn it to False, and then click apply.
9. Voila, you now have the full version. Click F7 in the top right to close the explorer.

Merry Christmas you bastards

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes