RPGM None Hypnotizing Hero ~I Pumped Charisma to the Max~

Apr 15, 2020
So I decided to take a crack at this one yesterday, and I'm already about a fourth of the way done cleaning up the MTL? The game is very, very short. Like 2 hours at most, probably an hour-ish playtime average. No weird coding or Japanese Virtual Machines required. Unless I lose all interest in it the game will be translated before the week is over.
noice. looking forward to it.

LearRagnos

Dec 27, 2018
Giving an update since I said it would be done by yesterday. As it turns out, I'm shit at estimating how long something I've never actually done before will take me while I'm preparing for finals. My final, clean translations are half-done as it stands, and while I don't want to give actual estimations, the undone half is the actual H-scenes, which are all sitting in one giant Gordian knot I'm trying to untie.

I also went ahead and bought/downloaded the most recent game that whoever made this one made, since it seems generally better put together. There's some things T++ isn't catching so whenever I get around to that it'll take a bit to figure out, but you can otherwise expect this game to get posted soonTM-ish.

Also as soon as I find, like, a pinned post or something telling me whether or not I should make a new thread for the game myself.

Oct 5, 2019
Giving an update since I said it would be done by yesterday. As it turns out, I'm shit at estimating how long something I've never actually done before will take me while I'm preparing for finals. My final, clean translations are half-done as it stands, and while I don't want to give actual estimations, the undone half is the actual H-scenes, which are all sitting in one giant Gordian knot I'm trying to untie.

I also went ahead and bought/downloaded the most recent game that whoever made this one made, since it seems generally better put together. There's some things T++ isn't catching so whenever I get around to that it'll take a bit to figure out, but you can otherwise expect this game to get posted soonTM-ish.

Also as soon as I find, like, a pinned post or something telling me whether or not I should make a new thread for the game myself.
Godspeed King.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017

Best of luck on this titanic endeavour.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
So I decided to take a crack at this one yesterday, and I'm already about a fourth of the way done cleaning up the MTL? The game is very, very short. Like 2 hours at most, probably an hour-ish playtime average. No weird coding or Japanese Virtual Machines required. Unless I lose all interest in it the game will be translated before the week is over.
do you lose all interest in it the game ?

Reactions: errata

letronix

Dec 23, 2017

Just wondering... uh, any updates to this? I know you have a lot on your plate and responsabilities to do like everyone else, just wanted to see if this wasn't "dead" as a somewhat project you would only do on your free time.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I got one scene with the princess but I don't know how to unlock her after that.
Did you find a way to fix this? Asking to anyone, it's annoying but the game got stuck for me too...no idea how to unlock the Princess or what to do, I even went and defeated the Demon King but nothing changes.

Apr 15, 2020

so how goes the TL?

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
after defeating the blue Bull in the destroid city you talk to the king then after talking to him you want to leave the castel and go left to where the water is there will be a guy talk to him, using the mirror you got from defeating the Bull you will reveal that that guys a monster and start a fight ones you defeat him you go back to the king tell him about it and the Prinncess will join you're party if i remember correctly

Edit: Important do not fight the monster in the house ones you do that the prinnces will not join you're party because you buged the game

Reactions: coazy83

Michkel

Feb 6, 2021
after defeating the blue Bull in the destroid city you talk to the king then after talking to him you want to leave the castel and go left to where the water is there will be a guy talk to him, using the mirror you got from defeating the Bull you will reveal that that guys a monster and start a fight ones you defeat him you go back to the king tell him about it and the Prinncess will join you're party if i remember correctly

Edit: Important do not fight the monster in the house ones you do that the prinnces will not join you're party because you buged the game
you think you could send a save of that because no matter what I cant get the princess to join? thanks

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
you think you could send a save of that because no matter what I cant get the princess to join? thanks
Sorry but i myself don't want to play that game again, I wasted way to much time translating that game just so i can play the game in the correct way.