RPGM None Hypnotizing Hero ~I Pumped Charisma to the Max~

Apr 15, 2020
Sorry but i myself don't want to play that game again, I wasted way to much time translating that game just so i can play the game in the correct way.
any way you could post a MEGA of the JP game? i wanna see how large it is. if not too large maybe ill take a crack at it.

Apr 15, 2020
Giving an update since I said it would be done by yesterday. As it turns out, I'm shit at estimating how long something I've never actually done before will take me while I'm preparing for finals. My final, clean translations are half-done as it stands, and while I don't want to give actual estimations, the undone half is the actual H-scenes, which are all sitting in one giant Gordian knot I'm trying to untie.

I also went ahead and bought/downloaded the most recent game that whoever made this one made, since it seems generally better put together. There's some things T++ isn't catching so whenever I get around to that it'll take a bit to figure out, but you can otherwise expect this game to get posted soonTM-ish.

Also as soon as I find, like, a pinned post or something telling me whether or not I should make a new thread for the game myself.
a year later and was wondering if you dropped it. could you post what you did?

Reactions: errata