Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

Riess

Oct 10, 2018
anybody know what happened to the twiter page?
wdym?
dobu's last tweet was an hour ago

and this one is him making scripts? correct me on this one (lol cant understand moonrunes)

Kirito126

Apr 3, 2017
wdym?

and this one is him making scripts? correct me on this one (lol cant understand moonrunes)

first tweet is referring to credit card processors going after DLSite because of some of the stuff on it, DLSites response is to tell artists to continue making the same stuff, but use some alternative keywords

some examples being:
Bestiality -> Animal Pals
Somnophilia -> Zzzlewd
Mesugaki -> Looooser♡
Hypnosis -> Trance
Brutal -> Very mean

second tweet is part of the finished script

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
wdym?

It's probably the fact twitter hides NSFW pages when not logged in under a "not found" page so it looks deleted lol

Reactions: Riess

Roquerz

Nov 25, 2018
Is there any significance in making every body part to Lvl 100? Like will it affect the ending? I reached the Full Obedience ending on my first playthrough and I was planning to speed run the other endings without maxing every body part. TY in advance.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Shouldn't the game be marked as complete?

Dev's twitter says they're working on something new, and the game looks finished

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
I had a similar problem on an old laptop that didn't support DX12, which the game for some reason expects.

Try using "-force-d3d11" to launch the app.
If you don't know how to do this and don't feel like searching how to, just unzip this beside the game executable and run it.
omg.. i was about to give up on this game (from all the crashes) but after using the file i havent had a single crash :D :D thx alot^^

Reactions: Someonewho

juizz

Feb 28, 2018
Nice game but I kinda wish we can break her completely to the point we don't need the hypnosis app anymore.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know why I get this screen while playing the game? I'm using Wine on a Macbook

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes