Unity Hypnotizing the rich bitch into my personal plaything [v1.20] [Dobuworks]

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes

potatojesus69

Jun 5, 2019
What are the methods to altering orgasm frequency and penis-sex toy preference?

I tried to make her cum multiple times to reduce it but the effect was minimal. Edging her does let me raise her orgasm intensity, but I wanna reduce it. Does multiple orgasms in one session raise or lover this value?

As for penis-sex toy preference, is it just me or does it feel much slower to change than the other stats? Afaik the only way to change this stat is to either use a penis on her or use a sex toy. But then, does using more sex toys push it towards sex toys faster or at the same rate?

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
Dobu twitted this last day:

Which I think it means he is close to finish up the new game and its gonna be a good day

And today he posted this:

Which I dont know what it means

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Yes it is infact out, I played the game a bit ago and I'm pretty sure this one is the non updated one
The version on here is certainly the latest. But the new game is not even out yet if that's what you meant.
Although a progress report for the new game did just come out and there is already a title decided
"「洗脳アプリで清楚なお嬢様をドスケベ調教するシミュレーション」"
Translated with GPT4:"Simulation: Training a Pure Young Lady into a Lewd Person with a Brainwashing App."
Original Post:

Reactions: Ilbrya

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Aw, it doesn't look like that the new release will contain the rich girl. I was kind of hoping that she'd be ported over to the new and improved code base.

4.70 star(s) 48 Votes